Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
Authorized Rockville DealerThe Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01 however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio
Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized
Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural
sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom
power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel
of your mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer)
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than
- Voltage deduction characteristic:
within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff
frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than
18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at
- Electrical current: Greater than
- Microphone body net weight:320
Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73”
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54”
- Microphone material: steel grille +
Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount