- (1) Rockville RCM02 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone
- (1) Rockville RockShield 1 Studio Microphone Isolation Shield w/Sound Dampening Foam
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM02:
Unboxing video of RCM02:
Rockville RCM02 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded
microphones that cost over $125. This model is similar to our RCM01
however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We
highly recommend this design. We also upgraded this model to a high end
metal anti wind cap! This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM02 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM02 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device we need to update on ebay amazon, website, etc
- 10 foot
100% Copper XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
RCM02 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -29dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ)
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than 500uA
- Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at 1kHZ)
- Electrical current: Greater than 4.8Ma
- Microphone body net weight:380 Grams (0.84 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 51mm (2” inches)
- Microphone Length 215mm (8.46” inches)
- Microphone material: steel grille + Aluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
Video of RockShield 1:
How to Set Up Your RockShield 1:
What's In The Box:
- 3 Panel Mic Isolation Shield
- Hardware to Mount unit to your mic stand
- 5/8” Mic Adapter and 3/8” Mic Adapter
- All metal Tripod Desktop mic attachment
Rockville’s RockShield 1 compact studio microphone isolation shield is the latest addition to our ever growing line of Pro Audio studio accessories. Featuring 1.5-inch-thick high density acoustic foam, the RockShield1 keeps unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations from affecting your recording. By creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone, vocal audio flow is improved. Your voice is redirected to the microphone, while room reflections are prevented from directly entering the recording area. The end result is you will achieve a crisper and cleaner sound. This shield can be mounted to compatible microphone stands or used in a fixed location, like a counter top or tabletop. Easy installation and studio quality performance will quickly make the RockShield 1 your go-to sound dampening isolation shield.
- Rockville RockShield 1 Studio Microphone IsolationShield with Sound Dampening Foam
- Number of Panels: 3 Pieces
- Dimensions Each Panel: 8.2'' x 4.5'' inches
- Dimensions Assembled Unit: 11'' x 4.3” x 16.3” inches
- Keeps Excessive Room ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources
- 1.5" Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam
- Front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Can be used in fixed location
- Stand Mountable
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint
- Professional Studio-Grade
- Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8” Die-Cast Metal Threads
- Mic Stand with 5/8” Adapter
- The shield frames are made of high strength die cast aluminum
- Net plates are made of high grade steel
- Net Weight (Without Tripod Stand): 1.1 lbs
- Net Weight (With Tripod Stand): 2.0 lbs