- (1) Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville DMS40 40" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand+Desk Clamp
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville ROCKSHIELD 3 Large Studio Mic Isolation Shield with Sound Dampening Foam
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM01:
Unboxing Video of RCM01:
The Rockville RMC01 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $100.Multi-Purpose
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM01 amazing in studio applications.
The full metal construction makes the RCM01 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of all metal. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device we need to update on ebay amazon, website, etc
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
- Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
metal high quality construction
Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
impedance: 200O±30%(at 1kHz)
operating voltage: 3V
voltage range: 1.5V-10V
consumption: less than 500uA
deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
ratio: More than 24dB
Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
Input SPL: 126dB(THD=1.0% at 1kHZ)
current: Greater than 4.8Ma
body net weight:325 Grams (0.72 Pounds)
Max.diameter 48mm (1.89” inches)
Length 157mm (6.18” inches)
material: steel grille + Zinc alloy (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
How to Set Up DMS40:
Video of DMS40:
The Rockville DMS40 desktop microphone boom arm is the perfect accessory for any podcast, home studio setup, or broadcasting studio. Its rotating design provides a maximum arm reach of 40" giving you freedom to place your mic anywhere you want!
Our designers used the most sturdy and long lasting clamps and springs, with durable steel construction.
- Rockville DMS40 40" Studio Desk Clamp Microphone Stand w/Boom Arm
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Suitable for studios, broadcasting, podcasting, and more
- Arms: 20"+20" arm length for adjustment
- C-shape desk clamp is made of aluminum alloy
- Fits any desk less than 2 inch thick
- ABS plastic mic clip
- You can set the base of the stand on the desk firmly and adjust to your favorite position
- High quality steel frame is sturdy and durable
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning
- PRO-M50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
All About Your PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you'll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51" coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼" adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz - 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
How to Set Up Your RockShield 3:
Video of ROCKSHIELD 3:
- 5 Panel Mic Isolation Shield
- Hardware to Mount unit to your mic stand
- 5/8” Mic Adapter
- Desktop mic attachment
Rockville’s Rockshield 3 studio microphone isolation shield is the latest addition to our ever growing line of Pro Audio studio accessories. Featuring 2-inch-thick high density acoustic foam, the RockShield 3 keeps unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations from affecting your recordings. By creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone, vocal audio flow is improved. Your voice is redirected to the microphone, meanwhile room reflections are prevented from directly entering the recording area. The end result is you will achieve a crisper and cleaner sound. This shield can be mounted to compatible microphone stands or used in a fixed location, like a countertop/tabletop. Easy installation and studio quality performance will quickly make the Rockshield 3 your go-to sound dampening isolation shield.
- RockShield 3 Pro Audio Acoustic Microphone Isolation Shield
- Keeps Excessive Room Ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources
- Features a 2-Inch-Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Can be used in fixed location
- Stand mountable
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint
- Professional Studio-Grade
- Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8 Die-Cast Metal Threads
- Mic Stand with 5/8 Adapter
- The shield is made of pure high-grade steel
- Number of Panels: 5 pcs
- Dimensions Each Panel: 6.3'' x 12.2'' inch
- Dimensions Assembled Unit: 17.5'' x 16.1'' x 7'' inch