- (1) MB Quart RA1-750.1 750 Watt Mono Amplifier 1-Ohm Car Audio Amp+Bass Remote
- (1) Rockville Go Party D4 Large Loud Portable LED Party Bluetooth Speaker, Deep Bass
How To Set The Gain On Your Car Subwoofer Amplifier:
MB Quart Reference series mono subwoofer car audio amplifier featuring innovative sound quality and power technology. The RA1-750.1 is a 750 watt 1 ohm stable car audio amplifier. Reference amplifiers feature DC Sensing to allow any amplifier to be easy integrated into an OEM system by simply adapting a RCA cable from the source unit. Bass remote is included.
Low Noise Preamplifier Circuit
Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
Nickel-Plated: High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant.
High Level Inputs
See Auto-Sense Feature.
Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound.
Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier.
Class / Topology
Class Q1 Mono (Class D): MB Quart's Class Q1 offers the efficiency of today's D-Class with increased engineering to focus on sound quality from the power supply through the output devices, the FLUID-FETS.
Output Device Technology
FLUID-FETS: MB Quart output devices, FLUID-FETS are painstakingly selected for their ability to efficiently produce power and mimic the sound quality of the highest end home amplifiers.
Aluminum: Quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifier to run lower impedance for longer duration.
Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply: Allows amplifier to produce efficient power without taxing the vehicle electrical system.
Heavy duty connections allow for secure electrical signal to pass into wiring and resist erosion which will add longevity to the amplifier.
Secure connection for all power, ground and speaker connections.
Bass Remote Included
Included: Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies to be made from the control mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
DC SIGNAL SENSE: The DC SIGNAL SENSE switch will allow the amp to turn on when a signal is received on the RCA inputs, so an amplifier remote turn on wire is not needed to turn on the amplifier. This feature can also be turned off.
- Weight: 7.35 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.5 × 8.5 × 4 in
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Compatible Vehicles: Universal
- Amp Class: Class Q1 Mono (Class D)
- Amp Total Channels: 1
- Amp Max Power (watts): 750
- Amp Power @ 1 Ohm (ch x watts): 1 x 750
- Amp Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 500
- Amp Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 300
- Amp Crossover: Electronic
- Amp Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: Variable 50Hz-250Hz
- Amp Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- Amp Subsonic Filter: OFF/25Hz
- Amp Variable Voltage: 0.02-9V
- Amp Signal to Noise: > 99dB
- Amp Frequency Response: 25Hz-250Hz
- Amp Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.07%
- Amp Speaker Level Audio Inputs: RCA
- Amp Power Terminal 12v/GND: 4 AWG
- Amp Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Amp Fusing: 80A External
- Proposition 65 Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
All About Your Go Party D4:
How To Set Up Your Go Party D4:
How To Set Up TWS On Your Go Party D4:
What's In The Box:
- Bluetooth speaker
- USB Type-C charging cable
- 3.5MM to 3.5MM aux cable
The Go Party D4 is a very large portable Bluetooth speaker with really cool LED lights, and 2 passive radiator woofers that play deep bass frequencies.
This speaker plays extremely loud and has the ability to wirelessly pair 2 of them together.
This has a very long battery life along with battery status indicator LED's.
You can use the speaker to play back music on a USB drive or use the aux input to connect any other audio sources such as a computer or laptop.
What sets this speaker apart from the competition is that it is way larger, way louder, and has way more bass than most portable speakers. If you compare this speaker to normal sized ones you can see that this is almost 10x bigger. We also utilized a boombox style design with a carry handle making it really portable.
- Rockville Go Party D4 Extra Large Loud Portable Bluetooth Speaker Boombox with LED
- XL size speaker for deep bass frequencies and very loud overall volume
- IPX5 water resistant for outdoor parties
- TWS - True Wireless Stereo Linking of 2 speakers
- 3 Beat-Sync LED Party Modes (LED can also be turned off)
- RMS Power: 30 Watts
- Super powerful bass with balanced highs/mids
- (2) 3.5" drivers + 2 passive radiator subwoofers for bass
- Bluetooth 5.0 chipset
- Built in USB playback (supports up to 128GB)
- Plays: MP3/WAV/WMA/FLAC
- 3.5MM aux input
- Charge Time: 8 Hours from 0 to 100
- 7.4v/4400mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Play time 100% volume: 8.5 hours, 50% volume: 18 hours, Low Volume: 30 hours
- Battery charges with included Type-C cable
- 5 LED battery life indicators
- Distortion: Less than 5%
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz-16 kHz
- Controls: Volume Down, Volume Up, LED mode, Play/Pause Mode, TWS, Power
- Will control next song, pause, play on popular apps like Pandora, Spotify, and others
- 33 Foot Maximum Bluetooth Range
- The built-in microphone allows you to make and receive phone calls hands-free
- Compatible with any Bluetooth device such as iPad, iPhone, Laptop, Android phone, other cell phones, iPods, other Bluetooth MP3 Players
- On Android devices it will display the battery life of the speaker when connected through Bluetooth
- Built in carry handle
- Product Dimensions: 14.17" x 7.24" x 5.31" inches
- Product Weight: 4.53 lbs.