- (1) Pair Alpine R2-S65C 6.5" 2-Way Car Audio Component Speakers High-Resolution
- (1) Rockville ONE-TOWER All-In-One Tower Bluetooth Speaker System+HDMI/Optical/RCA
What's in the Box:
- (2) 6.5" Mid-Bass Speakers
- (2) 1" Tweeters (Component)
- (2) Grilles
- Mounting Hardware (x8 Screws, x8 Speed Clips)
- Tweeter Hardware (x2 Locking Rings, x2 On-Dash Mounting)
- Alpine Registration Card
- Alpine Limited Warranty Sheet
- Owner’s Manual
- Installation Guide
The Next-Generation R-Series sound system line features the same "Loud and Fun" experience now certified for High-Resolution Playback.
Using "trickle-down" technology, inspired design, and performance cues from the Ultra-High-Resolution AlpineF#1Status systems, the Next-Generation R-Series Speakers are Hi-Res Audio Certified and able to reproduce up to 40kHz frequency response. This ultra-wide bandwidth brings music even closer to the original source while the classic R-Series design maintains the "loud and fun" performance quality that long-time fans have come to enjoy.
GLASS-FIBER REINFORCED CONE
The new lightweight and rigid glass fiber-reinforced cone material allows for extreme movement and low distortion which results in an incredibly accurate and clean sound during playback.
The Next-Generation R-Series speakers utilize a ferrite magnet, different from the neodymium from previous generations, and a larger motor structure that contributes to more mid-bass during the playback. Despite the larger motor structure, the speakers still maintain the same depth for easy installation.
Continuing with the Next-Generation R-Series speaker line is Alpine-exclusive High Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) surround technology that increased excursions while maintaining linearity for more accurate music reproduction.
Magnesium, hard-dome tweeters contribute to the "loud and fun" R-series sound signature and feature a swivel-mount design for optimal listening positioning and threaded removable housing for flexible factory applications.
Pro vs. Standard
The Next-Generation R-Series speaker line offers two pathways for performance: the "Pro" and "Standard" models. The R2-S65C is a standard component speaker set that includes a 6.5" Mid-Range and 1" Tweeter with a flexible in-line crossover network that simplifies installation.
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Cone
- Ferrite Magnet Structure
- High-Amplitude Multi-Roll (H.A.M.R.) Surround
- 2 Premium-Grade In-Line Crossover Networks
- Magnesium Hard-Dome Tweeters with Swivel Mount Design and Threaded Removable Housing
- Protective Open Mesh Grille Pair Included
- 6.5" Mid-Bass + 1" Tweeter (Component)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 40kHz
- Power Handling: 100W RMS / 300W Peak
How To Set up Your One-Tower:
Video of One-Tower:
The Rockville One-Tower is an all in one solution to fill a room with great sound form any source. This is a beautiful tower speaker which can sit in the corner of or side of your room; not taking up valuable space.
We call this the ONE-TOWER because it is one speaker that covers all of your needs. The built in Bluetooth will stream music from your smartphone, Echo device, or any other Bluetooth source. The USB input will play back all your songs stored on a USB drive. The optical input allows you to output the sound form your Television to the speaker. The HDMI (ARC) input will allow easy connection to any modern TV. There is also an RCA input for connection to other audio devices.
This speaker is powerful and will fill your room with 100 watts of clean and balanced power. At max volume there is no noticeable distortion. The bass hits super low frequencies and the rear port adds a nice thump. The highs and mids are clear and balanced and this product has a really nice sound signature you will enjoy without getting any ear fatigue.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Speaker
- Remote control (a nice remote; We hate those cheap remotes just as much as you do)
- Owner manual
- Warranty card
- Power Cord
- Rockville ONE-TOWER all-in-one Bluetooth tower speaker system with HDMI, Optical, RCA
- For home use - Must be plugged into an outlet during use
- Built In Bluetooth 5.0 chipset with 33 foot range and clear sound quality
- Built in USB playback (up to 32GB)
- (2) 4" woofers and a rear port for extremely loud and clear bass response down to 32Hz
- (2) 4" full range drivers with polypropylene cones handle the highs and mids
- Rear port is tuned to 35Hz and delivers clear bass response
- Peak Power: 200 Watts
- RMS Power: 60 Watts
- Adjustable bass and treble
- (1) pair of RCA inputs
- (1) Optical input
- (1) HDMI ARC input
- Front panel USB
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Top quality fabric cover is stylish for a bedroom or living room
- Digital display on front panel with brightness control
- Incredible design with modern style. We also made all the edges and corners rounded
- Large rotary volume knob
- Built in class D amplifier with audiophile grade sound quality.
- These have unbelievable crystal clear sound quality. These will now distort even at max volume!
- Can be controlled from the top panel of the speaker or from the remote
- Easily connect to your television through the optical or HDMI (ARC) connection, or RCA if you got an old school TV
- Includes a high quality fully functional remote control
- Frequency Response: 32Hz-19KHz
- Power supply: AC 120V 60Hz
- Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 5.31" W x 5.31" D x 33" H
- Shipping carton dimensions (inches): 8.66" L x 8.66" W x 35.82" H
- Net Weight of 1 speaker combined: 11.1 Lbs
- Shipping weight: 12.79 Lbs