Description:Rockville Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection. Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with ease.
Using a propriety blend of pure copper wiring and special winding technique, we were able to reduce the "impedance skin effect" reducing noise while maintaining sound purity with minimal to zero impedance gain.
- Rockville R14GSBR100 Red/Blk 14 Gauge 100' Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
- Gauge: 14 Gauge
- Wire Length: 100 Foot Mini Spool
- CUT FROM BULK 500' ROLL
- Color: Red and Black
- Stranding: 72x0.15mm x 2C (72 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire)
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- The Super-Flex jacket was designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- These wires meet the high-powered demands of amplifiers and speakers.
- Installation in the tightest of corners are easily conquered, thanks to our Super-Flex insulation.
- Drawn copper, unidirectional lay for ultimate in sound quality.
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- Delivers Impressive Clarity, Bass Response, and Dynamic Range
- Eliminated Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer