Description:Rockville Marine Grade Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection that is especially engineered for the marine environment. Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with ease.
- Rockville R14G100MS-BL 100 Foot Spool Blue Marine Wasterproof Speaker Wire
- Gauge: 14 Gauge
- Wire Length: 100 Foot Mini Spool
- For Marine Audio Applications
- Waterproof insulation
- Also great for car audio applications
- Stranding: 72x0.15mm x 2C (72 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire)
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- Delivers Impressive Clarity, Bass Response, and Dynamic Range
- Eliminated Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
- Color: Blue
- Marine Grade Wire
- Engineered to withstand daily harsh marine conditions
- protected against corrosion and its soft, flexible PVC jacket surrounds
- excellent signal transfer.
- UL1426 Premium Oxygen Free Copper Boat Cable
- Resistant to extreme cold, salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation.
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Drawn copper, unidirectional lay for ultimate in sound quality.
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards.
- Using a propriety blend of pure copper wiring and special winding technique, we were able to reduce the "impedance skin effect" reducing noise while maintaining sound purity with minimal to zero impedance gain
- Installation in the tightest of corners are easily conquered, thanks to our Super-Flex insulation.
- The Super-Flex jacket was designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- These wires meet the high-powered demands of amplifiers and speakers. Designed for purity and longevity
- White insulating jacket visually blends smoothly in to marine audio environment