- (1) Alpine R-A75M 750 Watt RMS Mono Car Audio Amplifier Subwoofer Amp Class-D
- (1) Alpine RUX-KNOB.2 Remote Control Bass Knob For Select Alpine Amplifiers Amps
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
Description of R-A75M:
The R-Series amplifiers utilize Alpine’s advanced amplifier platform that takes the classic Class-D amplifier circuit and adds dual post-filter feedback loops for unmatched accuracy and control. This technology., originally launched in the premium X-Series amplifiers,, produces efficient power with enhanced dynamic range, qualifying the R-Series amplifiers to be Hi-Resolution Audio compliant.
PROPER SOUND STAGE
This new technology minimizes audible imperfections like excessive phase shift and internal noise which can deteriorate sound quality.
NEXT LEVEL SYSTEM BUILDS
R-Series amplifiers have a built-in bandpass filter which lets you design an active speaker set-up without a separate processor. Improve the sound quality of component speakers by ditching your passive network. Avoid added phase shifts and power losses by individually powering each component and assigning your own frequency bands for the incredible sound you’re looking for.
THE LOUDEST FAMILY ON THE BLOCK
The “R” line of speakers and subwoofers have a heritage of sound quality you can hear from a block away, and the newly added R-Series amplifiers are no exception. Aside from their best-in-class performance, these amplifiers are tuned to emphasize the characteristics of the R-Series speakers and subwoofers, giving you that legendary R-Series experience.
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- Power Output
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (750 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- Variable subsonic filter (min-40 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Remote: RUX-KNOB.2 (Sold Separately)
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input - we recommend the Rockford Fosgate RFI2SW
- preamp outputs
- Fuse rating: 40A x 2
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 9" x 2-1/16" x 7-1/8"
Power Specifications - Subwoofer Channel
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms :500 watts x 1 channels
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 750 watts x 1 channels
Power Specifications - Subwoofer Channel
- Peak Power @ 4 ohm: 1000 watts x 1 channels
- Peak Power @ 2 ohms: 1500 watts x 1 channels
- Number of Channels: 1 - Mono
- Total Peak Power Output: 1000 watts
- Total RMS Power Output: 750 watts
- Maximum Input Gauge Size: 4 AWG
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 4 ohms
- THD+N < 002% (ref. 1W into 4ohm)
- S/N ratio: > 85dB (ref. 1w into 4ohm)
- Speaker Level Inputs: Optional (Requires Accessory Adapter)
- Preamp Outputs: Mono output
- Built-in Crossover: Low-Pass (LP)
- Subsonic: Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 - 400 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10 - 400 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Damping Factor: > 1500
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12 dB
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 2
- Total Fuse Rating 80
- Hi-Res Certified
Description of RUX-KNOB.2:
The optional RUX-KNOB.2 remote bass control knob plugs right in to select Alpine amplifiers for quick direct subwoofer control to make bass adjustments on the fly.
The RUX-KNOB.2 is specifically designed as the controller for use with any of the following PDX Amplifiers: MRV-M1200, Mrv-M500, MRV-M250, PWA-S10V, KTP-190U, MRX-M50, MRX-M100, MRX-V60, PDX-M12, PDX-M6, PDR-M65, PDR-V75, PDX-V9, X-A70F (3 Channel Mode), X-A90V, and X-A90M.
FROM THE INSIDE
With the RUX-KNOB.2, get full control over your Alpine amplifier, conveniently from inside the car. With the RUX-KNOB.2 installed inside the vehicle cabin, easily adjust the bass gain of your amp while seated inside.
MULTIPLE AMP CONTROL
Yes, there is a way to control multiple amps from just one RUX-KNOB.2 controller – with the use of simple telephone cord adapters (which are readily available at many retailers).
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets