Wiring Configuration 1O SINGLE:
Wiring Configuration for 2 DVC 1O:
The Rockville Punisher series of subwoofers were built from the ground up to survive brutal amounts of abuse and heat.
This subwoofer is huge and beefy and is in the heavy-weight division weighing in at 24.26 lbs. This 8” beast of a sub weighs more than most 15 inch subs!
The magnet is a 145 Oz (9.06 lbs). This sub has our best cooling technology which means even if you are entering competitions and playing 1 minute test tones it will handle it! We added a thick aluminum ring near the t-yoke that absorbs and dissipates a ton of heat. We also used a much thicker T-Yoke and washers which also absorb heat. The voice coil we use is 2.5” and is rated to handle heat up to 250 Degrees Celsius.
This sub is engineered and built better than other subs that cost twice the price.
Recone kits are available, and this item includes a 90 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like it we will send you a return label and take it back and give you all your money back.
- Rockville PUNISHER Series 8" Dual 1-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 3000 Watts
- Program Power Handling: 1500 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 750 Watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC Wire
- This voice coil is stable up to 250 degrees celcius! The voice coil windings are made in the USA
- Double Stacked 145 Oz Y35 Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish
- Two Chrome-Plated Binding Post Terminals
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Ultra-Stiff cone is extremely thick and strong
- Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion
- Black stitching reinforces the cone and ensures long life
- New Ultra-stiff PolyPropylene (PP) Dustcap is 0.9mm thick (Extremely, thick, beefy, and stiff)
- Oversized aluminum heatsink ring keeps the voice coils cool by absorbing and dissipating heat
- Extra thick T-yoke and washers assist in keeping the voice coils cool by absorbing and dissipating heat
- This series was engineered from the ground up to keep the voice coils cool so that even if you play test tones in a competition atmosphere the sub can handle it
- Impedance: Dual 1-Ohm Voice Coils
- Vented Holes on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation
- Custom Rubber Boot Magnet Cover
- Custom Rockville Mounting Gasket makes it Easy To Mount the Subwoofer Air-Tight
- High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle more power
- 2 layer spider made with thick gauge material that is resistant to tearing
- Easy to install recone kits are available
- Cutout Diameter: 7.76”inches
- Mounting Depth: 6.54” inches
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 500Hz
- 15mm T-Yoke + 12mm Washer
- Sensitivity: 77.5dB
- Vented/Ported Enclosure Volume: 0.3-1.3 Cubic Feet (Vented is recommended on this model)
- Sealed Enclosure Volume: 0.25 – 1.0 Cubic Feet
- 1-Way XMAX: 26 MM / 2-Way XMAX: 52 MM
- Weight: 24.26Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 26.46 Lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 11.42” x 11.42” x 11.81” Inches