- (1) Mackie ProFX10v3+ 10-Channel Analog Mixer w/Enhanced FX/USB Recording/Bluetooth
- (1) Rockville RMC-3PK 3 Pack Metal Wired Vocal/Instrument/DJ Microphones+Metal Case
10-Channel Analog Mixer With Enhanced FX, USB Recording Modes And Bluetooth®
ProFX10v3+ is a compact analog mixer and USB-C audio interface with features from a studio recording console. Equipped with essentials including one-knob compression, EQ, Hi-Z switches and 100 Hz low-cut filters, it’s the perfect centerpiece for your studio.
Live Sound Meets Live Stream
Mackie ProFXv3+ Series is a professional analog mixer and USB-C audio interface with powerful enhancements for studio-quality recordings and live streams. Capture your performance with Onyx preamps and channel EQ, add computer audio via loopback, bring in calls via Bluetooth® and enhance your sound with upgraded GigFX+ effects on a color LCD screen.
Onyx Mic Preamps
With up to 60 dB of gain and ultra-low noise, ProFXv3+ series mixers allow you to sound better than ever. Record podcasts, stream gameplay or produce the next hit—all with ultra-clean, transparent audio. Our award-winning Onyx Mic Preamps deliver analog warmth so you sound great, no matter what you do.
GIGFX+ Effects Engine
Enhance your sound using high-resolution GigFX+ effects, with 12 presets you can edit and save on the fly via the full-size LCD screen. Combining the warmth of an analog recording console with precise digital effects, ProFXxv3+ is an ideal mixer for home studios and live events alike.
2X4 USB-C Audio Interface
Capture your stream or performance at pristine 24-bit / 192 kHz quality with a built-in 2x4 USB-C audio interface, complete with three recording modes: Standard for the full mix with effects, Loopback to include computer audio with mixer signal for streaming, and Interface to record channel 1-2 without effects processing.
Bring In Phone Calls And Backing Tracks
Use the dedicated Bluetooth® channel to send and receive audio from devices like smartphones and tablets. For podcasters, it’s an effortless way to bring in phone calls. For musicians and performers, it’s the easiest option for streaming outside music and backing tracks.
Waveform OEM™ DAW
Waveform OEM is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical ‘Lite’ versions, it does not impose any restrictions – you get unlimited track count, powerful features, compatibility with all popular plug-ins and efficient performance on MacOS ®, Windows®, and Linux ® operating systems.
DAW Essentials Collection™
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilize the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plug-ins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems.
Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, Delay Studio, Stereo Delay, Tape Delay, Crossover, Limiter, Gate / Expander, Ducker, Flanger, Crusher, Chorus, Bus Compressor, Phaser, and Auto Filter.
- 4 Onyx mic pres with up to 60 dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- High-resolution GigFX+™ effects engine
- Full-color LCD display for editing and saving effects presets
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz 2x4 USB-C audio interface
- Three recording modes: Standard, Loopback and Interface
- Bi-directional Bluetooth® for music playback and caller integration
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- One-knob compression on channels 1 and 2
- Hi-Z switches allow direct connection of instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 1/8” input on channel 9/10
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Easily blend between monitoring your computer output and a latency-free feed from the mixer
- Waveform OEM™ recording software Included
- Legendary Built-Like-A-Tank design
- Solid steel chassis
- Tough ABS side protection
- Line Inputs: 10
- Mic Inputs: 4
- Subgroups: 2
- Compressors: 4
- Effects: GigFX+
- USB I/O: 2x4
- USB Type: C
- Recording Modes: Yes
- Bluetooth w/ MixMinus: Yes
How to Set Up Your RMC-3PK:
Video of RMC-3PK:
- (3) Fully metal wired mics
- (3) Mic clips
- (1) Aluminium carry case
- Owner's manual
The Rockville RMC-3PK are the same exact microphones we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. These microphones were created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes these mics sound so good? Our mics use an M-56 cartridge which have neodymium magnets. This supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made nice solid metal microphones. They have a great feel to them. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with mics that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
- Rockville RMC-3PK 3 Pack Metal Wired Vocal/Instrument/DJ Microphones + Metal Case
- Mic Features:
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- Case: High quality Aluminium carry case protects the mic during transportation
- (3) Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clips
- Stand Mountable
- Color: Black
- Shipping weight: 2.04 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.4" x 9.25" x 3.94"