- (1) Mackie ProFX10v3+ 10-Channel Analog Mixer w/Enhanced FX/USB Recording/Bluetooth
- (2) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Female to Male XLR Mic Cable Black 100% Copper
10-Channel Analog Mixer With Enhanced FX, USB Recording Modes And Bluetooth®
ProFX10v3+ is a compact analog mixer and USB-C audio interface with features from a studio recording console. Equipped with essentials including one-knob compression, EQ, Hi-Z switches and 100 Hz low-cut filters, it’s the perfect centerpiece for your studio.
Live Sound Meets Live Stream
Mackie ProFXv3+ Series is a professional analog mixer and USB-C audio interface with powerful enhancements for studio-quality recordings and live streams. Capture your performance with Onyx preamps and channel EQ, add computer audio via loopback, bring in calls via Bluetooth® and enhance your sound with upgraded GigFX+ effects on a color LCD screen.
Onyx Mic Preamps
With up to 60 dB of gain and ultra-low noise, ProFXv3+ series mixers allow you to sound better than ever. Record podcasts, stream gameplay or produce the next hit—all with ultra-clean, transparent audio. Our award-winning Onyx Mic Preamps deliver analog warmth so you sound great, no matter what you do.
GIGFX+ Effects Engine
Enhance your sound using high-resolution GigFX+ effects, with 12 presets you can edit and save on the fly via the full-size LCD screen. Combining the warmth of an analog recording console with precise digital effects, ProFXxv3+ is an ideal mixer for home studios and live events alike.
2X4 USB-C Audio Interface
Capture your stream or performance at pristine 24-bit / 192 kHz quality with a built-in 2x4 USB-C audio interface, complete with three recording modes: Standard for the full mix with effects, Loopback to include computer audio with mixer signal for streaming, and Interface to record channel 1-2 without effects processing.
Bring In Phone Calls And Backing Tracks
Use the dedicated Bluetooth® channel to send and receive audio from devices like smartphones and tablets. For podcasters, it’s an effortless way to bring in phone calls. For musicians and performers, it’s the easiest option for streaming outside music and backing tracks.
Waveform OEM™ DAW
Waveform OEM is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical ‘Lite’ versions, it does not impose any restrictions – you get unlimited track count, powerful features, compatibility with all popular plug-ins and efficient performance on MacOS ®, Windows®, and Linux ® operating systems.
DAW Essentials Collection™
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilize the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plug-ins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems.
Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, Delay Studio, Stereo Delay, Tape Delay, Crossover, Limiter, Gate / Expander, Ducker, Flanger, Crusher, Chorus, Bus Compressor, Phaser, and Auto Filter.
- 4 Onyx mic pres with up to 60 dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- High-resolution GigFX+™ effects engine
- Full-color LCD display for editing and saving effects presets
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz 2x4 USB-C audio interface
- Three recording modes: Standard, Loopback and Interface
- Bi-directional Bluetooth® for music playback and caller integration
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- One-knob compression on channels 1 and 2
- Hi-Z switches allow direct connection of instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 1/8” input on channel 9/10
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Easily blend between monitoring your computer output and a latency-free feed from the mixer
- Waveform OEM™ recording software Included
- Legendary Built-Like-A-Tank design
- Solid steel chassis
- Tough ABS side protection
- Line Inputs: 10
- Mic Inputs: 4
- Subgroups: 2
- Compressors: 4
- Effects: GigFX+
- USB I/O: 2x4
- USB Type: C
- Recording Modes: Yes
- Bluetooth w/ MixMinus: Yes
All About Your RCXFM20E-B:
All About Your RCX Series Cables:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable's copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFM20E-B Black 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Black