- (1) Mackie PPM608 8 Channel 1000 Watt Pro Active Powered Mixer with 32 Bit FX
- (1) Rockville RXS20 Portable Mixer Stand
Authorized Mackie Internet Dealer!
Video of PPM608:
- Full-featured 8-channel, 1000W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+™ processor
- 500W + 500W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 “Gig Ready” reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie's 3-band active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- Dual 7-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig.
- Built like a tank and armored in poly carbonate ABS, the PPM608 features classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. So if the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable (20lbs/ 9kg)
Ultra-light and completely self-contained, the Mackie PPM608 Professional Powered Mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps for mains and/or monitors (500W + 500W). With 1000 watts of system power, this mixer provides more raw power than the competition. Things can get pretty intense out there and your gear needs to be able keep up the pace. We custom designed the PPM608 with Class-D amps, which run cool and boast maximum efficiency to keep your sound pumping until they start kicking people out. We had to include Mackie’s proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels. The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter’s attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM608 to its maximum output, distortion free!
The Right Tools For The Job
Most powered mixers out there have either a limited set of mixing tools—keeping your mix decidedly average—or they cram in a mind-boggling amount of lame effects that you would never use. Every professional carries the right tools for the job, so the PPM608 comes with a great-sounding, highly useable toolkit:
- Premium Mackie preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. The PPM608 offers 8 mic/line channels with trusted Mackie preamplifiers.
- True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential.
- Legendary 3-band active EQ straight off the tremendously popular VLZ3 mixer series. Sweetening any channel is a breeze.
- Individual channel inserts (ch. 1-6) allow compressors and other outboard processing on critical instrument or voice channels. Don’t leave the lead singer hanging!
- Dedicated in-line compressors on channels 1-4 bring simple but sweet dynamics to our PPM mixers.
- Dual graphic EQs are provided for use with mains and monitors. These EQs feature tight, constant-Q Filters that effect only the frequency range you’ve intended, unlike many inexpensive built-in graphic EQs that will remain nameless.
- Simple stuff like useable main and monitor output metering make a huge difference in your mix. Sorry, but 5 LED meters at the output doesn’t tell you that you’re about to clip. Our high-resolution 12-segment meters enable more visibility of your signal, and the super quick response of the meters allows what you see to translate quickly and easily to what you hear.
“Gig Ready” Effects
The all-new RMFX+ (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings “gig ready,” useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like “ghost ambience?” Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like “delay+phaser2”, which you’ll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do. The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Also, the RMFX+ is the first onboard processor to feature a user tap function. So if you want to use a delay, but our preset delay time doesn’t work, you can tap it in instantly! Basically, we’ve delivered a full rack of gear at your fingertips that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig. Really, really good.
The PPM608 is fully armored inside a solid steel chassis, helping to protect the electronics from any potential environmental hazard (Think beer.) Extremely durable polycarbonate ABS end caps will protect the PPM608 from years of abuse caused by tossing it in and out of the truck or falling off the stool at rehearsal. Each PPM608 features rounded front with recessed controls, so if it rolls on its face in the van or gets kicked over at the show, you can be sure that it will emerge damage-free. Two metal side handles allow you to easily pick it up and get going. It’s ultra-light so you won’t need both hands!
Matching Made Easy
Look, we want to make things as easy for you as possible. Matching speakers to amps can suck the fun out of an otherwise pleasant trip to the music store. Keeping that in mind, PPM mixers and Mackie passive speakers were made for each other. From our popular C series (C300/200) to our S series (S200), we designed our mixer to match the power requirements of our passive speakers perfectly. So if you want a truly professional set of tools for your next gig, including a Mackie mixer, onboard compressors, Fast Recovery amplification, twin graphic EQs, and “gig-ready” effects, pair up a PPM608 and any Mackie Precision Passive loudspeakers for the ultimate, portable, professional P.A. system.
How to Set Up Your RXS20:
All About Your RXS20:
Unboxing Video of RXS20:
The RXS20 is the best mixer stand on the market! This mixer is universal and works with any mixer up to 300lbs! The stand is made out of steel making it sturdy and tough! This stand has a sleek black powder paint coating making it look very professional!
The RXS20 is collapsible for maximum portability and easy storage.
What is very unique about this stand is how adjustable it is.
You can adjust the width from 13.8” - 23.6” making this perfect for any mixer, DJ controller, or other device.
The height is adjustable from 24” - 36”
All the adjustments are quick and easy with our state-of-the-art adjustment mechanisms.
It comes equipped with soft padding to mount your audio gear on to prevent against any scratches on your device.
It also has rubber feet on the end of each leg as well to make the stand sturdy.
- Rockville RXS20 Heavy duty mixer stand
- Universal with any mixer up to 300 LBS!
- Collapsable for maximum portability and easy storage
- Adjustable width (13.8” – 23.6” Inches) making this universal for any mixer and other gear
- Adjustable Height from 24” – 36” (Inches)
- Steel stand with sturdy arms
- Large enough for mixers, DJ gear, keyboards, and more
- Load capacity: 300 LBS
- 1 MM thick steel all around! This piece is rock solid! At Rockville we only make top quality gear!
- Best quality black powder paint coating
- Soft padding on mounting platform to protect your audio devices
- Rubber feet on the end of each leg
- 14.5 LBS (portable and light-weight)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Height Adjustment.: 24”-36”
- Width Adjustment: 13.8”-23.6”
- Base leg length: 19.5”
- Top arm length: 19.5”
- Construction: All-steel
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Item weight: 14.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Dimension of shipping carton: 24" x 20" x 3.1" (inches)
- Unit Dimensions when folded : 20” x 3.1” x 24”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville product s are backed with a hassle free warranty.