- (1) Power Acoustik PD-1032B 10.3" Car Monitor DVD/CD Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB/AUX
- (1) Rockville RBC1 Rear View Backup Car Camera, Easy Mount, No Cutting or Drilling
Power Acoustik DVD drives playback traditional DVD movies, as well as MP4 and Xvid/Divx video files from DVD-R discs. CD-only products playback traditional CDs, as well as MP3 and WMA audio files from CD-R discs.
A capacitive touch panel with SmartSense sophisticated sensors pinpoints your finger’s location by absorbing the conductivity on the surface of your skin. The crystal-clear glass surface improves image quality, enhancing the viewing experience.
Power Acoustik multimedia source units feature built-in Bluetooth technology, allowing the safe integration of smartphones and other devices into the car audio system. A2DP and AVRCP profiles allow for wireless audio streaming from the mobile device to the car stereo. Select media players and 3rd party apps can be controlled from the receiver’s touchscreen while enjoying quality sound from the car audio system. Phone calls can be accepted or rejected via the receiver’s on-screen interface, using most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. If allowed, contacts list and call logs are transferred to the receiver for easy recall.
Select multimedia source units to include an 8 or 10-band graphic equalizer. Users can tune the audio to their tastes by increasing or decreasing the level of the various frequencies. Several pre-set genre EQs are included.
Each Power Acoustik radio features a Class A/B integrated circuit audio amplifier built-in. Its 75 watts peak-power is sufficient for most factory car speakers. Sound staging options include balance, fade, and a bass & treble level adjustment.
All Power Acoustik multimedia source units feature a steering wheel remote control receiver. While select units include a dedicated single wire connection for 3rd-party interfacing modules, most have a typical 3-wire system. The 3-wire system allows manual programming of the SWC receiver directly to the vehicle, without the need for a 3rd-party interface.
Power Acoustik receivers feature USB ports and Auxiliary (3.5mm) audio input, some on the front panel for easy connection. Playback MP3 audio and MP4 video from a USB flash drive or pass audio from external media players to the car audio system.
- ISO 2-DIN Chassis, Universal Mounting Sleeve Included
- 10.3” 800*480 16:9 Aspect Ratio Widescreen LCD
- Detachable Faceplate, Padded Carry Case Included
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling from Enabled Phone
- A2DP Wireless MP3 Audio Playback from Enabled Device
- Built-in Microphone & External Microphone Included
- Accepts OEM Steering Wheel Control Interfaces
- Playback from DVD & CD of MP3, MP4 & Other Video
- Playback from 64GB USB of MP3, MP4 & Other Video
- 2A 5V Adaptive Fast Charge of Mobile Devices
- ID3 MP3 Tag Reading for Track & Artist Information
- 3.5mm AUX Audio Input for Personal Media Devices
- Rear Audio/Video Input for Personal Media Devices
- Front & Rear RCA Pre-Amp Audio Outputs
- Subwoofer RCA Pre-Amp Audio Output
- Video Output for Auxiliary Devices
- Rear View Camera Input w/ 12v Trigger
- 300w 4ch. MOSFET Speaker Outputs
- Multi-Region FM Frequency Stepping
- Remote Control Included
Video of RBC1:
- Small and Compact
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Maintenance-Install and Never worry about it again!
- Easy Installation
- Weather Resistant
- High sensitivity
- Night Vision
- Auto Reverse Image Capable-Shows normal view on screen
- 170° Viewing Angle
- Hard plastic waterproof casing allows long lasting use
- TV SYSTEM: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixel:
- PAL: 628x586
- NTSC: 658x462
- Electronic Shutter:
- PAL: 1/50-1/100000
- NTSC: 1/60-1/100000
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Lens Angle: 2.8mm/120° - 1.8mm/170°
- Sensor Area: 5.961 mm x 4.276mm
- Video Output: 1.OVp-p 750hm
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Water-Proof: IP67-1P68
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.8 (0 Lux with LED)
- Current Consumption: No More 300mA
- Power Supply: DC12V+/-i0%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Storage Temeprature: -30°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Other Features:
- Automatic White Balance
- AGC and BLC
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.