- (1) Hercules P32 DJ USB MIDI Mixing DJ Controller Interface+32-Pads+DJUCED Software
- (1) Samson SR350 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Reference Monitoring Stereo Headphones
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville DJ Laptop/Gear Travel Backpack Bag w/ Headphone Compartment+Dividers
Authorized Hercules Dealer!
What's in the Box:
Hercules P32 DJ
Printed Quick Start Guide
Description of P32 DJ:
A Unique, All-In-One
With 2 decks, screens displaying the sizes of loops, effects racks, equalizers and more, Hercules P32 DJ is perfectly designed for mixing. Add in the two grids of 16 pads, sample packs integrated within DJUCED™ 40°, the slip and quantize smart functions... and you have a package with all the advantages for performance. No compromise – Hercules P32 DJ represents the optimization of 2 worlds of DJing in a single unique controller.
The Thrill of Instant
Creative Mixing: Play. Remix. Perform.
The perfect combination of body and spirit. Hercules P32 DJ features 32 ergonomic and responsive pads for precise performance and high-quality feel. The intelligence of the DJUCED™ 40° DJing software lets you keep the rhythm and the structure of tracks intact, no matter what you're doing. All the features to mix and remix are at your fingertips. Your only task: focus on the fun of creating.
Develop Your Onstage
Being a DJ is much more than just technical skills and creating a playlist: it also involves your ability to put on a show. Hercules P32 DJ lets you develop your signature sound, and your visual presentation. The combination of pads, dynamic backlighting and sample packs helps you refine your identity as a DJ.
- Hercules P32 DJ USB MIDI Mixing DJ Controller Interface + 32-Pads + DJUCED Software
- Dual-Deck DJ Controller
- Built-in audio (mix + preview outputs)
- Two grids of 16 performance pads
- Included software: DJUCED™ 40° for Mac®/PC
- DJUCED™ 40° PC / MAC
- 2 GHz CPU or higher
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8 and higher(32 and 64-bit)
- Product Dimensions (L x D x H): 13.98" x 9.37" x 1.89" inches
- Product Weight: 3.09 lbs.
Description of SASR350:
Hear the Difference
Samson's SR350 Stereo Headphones provide quality bass performance and excellent sound isolation in a lightweight, over-ear design. The wide cushioning on its ear pads and adjustable headband provide serious comfort, while a low-profile fit makes the SR350s ideal for everything from home listening to fitness applications.
Ear Bud Upgrade
The SR350s are a solid introduction to the superior audio quality provided by over-ear headphones. They make an excellent gift for the music lovers still using their supplied smartphone ear buds.
Sound with Style
The SR350 are carefully contoured to the shape of the head for a secure, yet attractive fit. It's a look that works with any outfit or occasion you can think of.
Featuring all lightweight components, the SR350s are ideal for a mobile lifestyle. Perfect for a variety of fitness and travel applications, these headphones offer hours of ultra-portable, fatigue-free listening for even your longest listening sessions.
- Samson SR350 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Reference Monitoring Stereo Headphones
- Lightweight design ideal for music recording, practice and listening
- Powerful audio performance
- Over-ear, closed back design with cushioned ear cups
- 35mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- Adjustable padded headband
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency range
- 1/4" adapter included
Video of RVBACKPACK:
The Rockville Rvbackpack is a durable padded Gear bag that lets you take your gear from gig to gig protected and in style! This backpack style bag has heavy duty zippers and plenty of pockets and dedicated compartments equipped with elastic bands to store all your necessities such as laptops, DJ controllers, microphones, interfaces, cables, hard drives, headphones, vinyl, and much more. In addition this bag is fully padded and even has padded interior dividers so you can be organized and confident your gear will be protected during travel.
- Rockville DJ Laptop/Gear Travel Backpack Bag w/ Headphone Compartment+Dividers
- Padded Interior Dividers for Organized Packing
- Fully Padded for ultimate Gear Protection
- Heavy Duty Zippers and Zipper Pulls
- Elastic Band Cable Holders
- Bottom Feet for increased stability
- Padded Handle
- Padded Shoulder Strap
- Padded back
- Large Side and Front Pockets
- Dedicated Adjustable Compartment for Laptop
- Dedicated Headphone Compartment
- Dedicated Pocket for Laptop Stand Such As RLS2400, Lstand
- Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 19"W x 20"H x 13"D
- Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior): 23" x 15.5" x 9"
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Approximate Shipping weight: 7 lbs
- Allen & Heath
- Xone DX
- MPD 32
- American Audio
- CMD Studio 2A
- CMD PL-1
- OBEY40 D-Fi
- DJ Tech
- Mix Free
- Elektron Analog Heat
- SLATE 2
- DJControl Instinct P8
- DJControl Instinct
- DJControl Glow
- DJControl Compact
- DJControl AIR
- DJ CONSOLE RMX
- P32 DJ
- DJControl Universal
- DJControl Jogvision
- DJ4 Set
- DJ Control RMX
- KAOSS DJ
- M-Audio Torq
- Native Instruments
- Traktor Kontrol X1
- Traktor Kontrol F1
- Traktor Kontrol Z1
- LAUNCH CONTROL XL
- Omni Control
- Party mix
- Mixtrack Pro
- Jockey II
- MIXAGE IE MK2
- mixage interface edition
- TERMINAL MIX 2
- Traktor Scratch
- Vestax Typhoon
- VCI-100 MK2
- VCI-300 MK2
Fits Other DJ Accessories:
- 17" Laptop
- Hard Drives
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color