- (1) Soundcraft Notepad-8FX 8-Channel Podcast Mixer Podcasting Interface, USB+Effects
- (1) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Female to Male XLR Mic Cable Black 100% Copper
- (1) Samson SR350 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Reference Monitoring Stereo Headphones
Authorized Soundcraft Dealer!
Description of Notepad-8FX:
Small-format Analog Mixing Console with USB I/O and Lexicon Effects
The Notepad-8FX 8-channel mixer makes it easy to get legendary Soundcraft sound for your music, podcasts or videos. The Notepad-8FX combines professional-grade analog components, renowned HARMAN digital signal processing and a built-in USB audio interface to use with your favorite Mac or PC editing software. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a podcaster, Notepad-8FX offers best-in-class features like Lexicon® effects, so you can bring a level of polish to your creative productions that’s sure to impress.
Pristine Audio Quality. A Soundcraft Tradition.
For over 40 years, audio professionals have trusted Soundcraft mixing solutions for pristine sound quality and reliable performance. Notepad series mixers continue this tradition with professional-grade Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4” connectors, and durable metal enclosures built to stand the test of time.
Comfortably Familiar. Incredibly Powerful.
You’ll find yourself right at home with Notepad’s traditional channel strip layout. Aux sends and three EQ controls per channel give you a level of convenience often reserved for larger consoles. A rotary headphone volume control makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master fader level with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to grasp for beginners.
Perfect for Rehearsals, Gigs, and More
The deceptively compact Notepad mixers easily fit in a gear bag and provide plenty of capability for writing sessions, rehearsals and gigs. Notepad mixers are engineered to provide iconic Soundcraft performance and allow you to connect your favorite gear like microphones, guitars, keyboards and more. With three models available (Notepad-5, -8FX and -12FX), there’s a Notepad mixer that’s a perfect match—whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a small rock ensemble.
Your All-in-One Podcasting Solution
The combination of premium Soundcraft components and the built-in USB audio interface make Notepad the ideal centerpiece for your podcasting workflow. The Notepad-8FX features Lexicon digital effects to give your production a level of polish typically achieved by recording studios. From capturing monologues to interviews with multiple panelists, Notepad mixers are designed to help you share your ideas with the world.
Iconic Lexicon Digital Effects
The Notepad-8FX features premium, studio-quality effects by Lexicon that help you achieve truly professional sound without additional plug-ins or equipment. Enhance your projects with reverb, chorus, or delay with tap tempo control, backed by industry-leading signal processing technology built into the Notepad’s DSP engine.
Work Seamlessly with Your Mac or PC
Notepad's integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and play projects using your favorite audio software. By combining Soundcraft legendary audio performance with HARMAN signal processing and the built-in USB interface for your computer, Notepad offers the best of both analog and digital audio in a no-compromise solution.
- Soundcraft Notepad-8FX 8-Channel Podcast Mixer Podcasting Interface, USB+Effects
- Get legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play with your Mac*
- Sweeten your mix with HARMAN digital signal processing including iconic Lexicon reverb, echo and delay
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master fader level and rotary headphone volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last
*PC requires Soundcraft driver installation
- Input (Mic) - Mic/Line Combo Inputs: 2
- Input (Mic) - Gain: 2
- Input (Mic) - Inputs with Hi-Z: 1
- Input (Mic) - Peak Light: 2
- Input (Mic) - EQ High: 2
- Input (Mic) - EQ Mid: 2
- Input (Mic) - EQ Low: 2
- Input (Mic) - Pan: 2
- Input (Mic) - Level: 2
- Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line Inputs w/Trim: 2
- Input (Line) - RCA Stereo Line Inputs: 1
- Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line External FX Return: n/a
- Input (Line) - Aux/FXL: 3
- Input (Line) - Balance: 3
- Input (USB) - USB Return: 2, summed with RCA, into channel 7&8
- Output - Master Stereo Out: 1
- Output - Monitor Stereo Out: 1
- Output - Aux Out: 1
- Lexicon Processing - Reverb/Chorus/Delay: 1
- Lexicon Processing - Tap Tempo: 1
- Output Control - Master Level Fader: 1
- Output Control - Monitor/Phones Level: 1
- Output Control - Output Meters: 4x LED
Video of RCXFM20E-B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFM20E-B Black 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Black
Description of SASR350:
Hear the Difference
Samson's SR350 Stereo Headphones provide quality bass performance and excellent sound isolation in a lightweight, over-ear design. The wide cushioning on its ear pads and adjustable headband provide serious comfort, while a low-profile fit makes the SR350s ideal for everything from home listening to fitness applications.
Ear Bud Upgrade
The SR350s are a solid introduction to the superior audio quality provided by over-ear headphones. They make an excellent gift for the music lovers still using their supplied smartphone ear buds.
Sound with Style
The SR350 are carefully contoured to the shape of the head for a secure, yet attractive fit. It's a look that works with any outfit or occasion you can think of.
Featuring all lightweight components, the SR350s are ideal for a mobile lifestyle. Perfect for a variety of fitness and travel applications, these headphones offer hours of ultra-portable, fatigue-free listening for even your longest listening sessions.
- Samson SR350 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Reference Monitoring Stereo Headphones
- Lightweight design ideal for music recording, practice and listening
- Powerful audio performance
- Over-ear, closed back design with cushioned ear cups
- 35mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- Adjustable padded headband
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency range
- 1/4" adapter included