Twitch Gaming Live Stream Rockville Equipment SETUP for OBS (For Fortnite) :
- (1) Soundcraft Notepad-5 Channel Podcast Mixer Podcasting Interface w/USB For Mac/PC
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville RTMS21 Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand With Pop Filter + Shock Mount
Authorized Soundcraft Dealer!
Description of Notepad-5:
The Notepad-5 mixer makes it easy to get legendary Soundcraft sound for your music, podcasts or videos. The Notepad-5 combines professional-grade analog components and a built-in USB audio interface to use with your favorite Mac or PC editing software. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a podcaster, Notepad mixers offer best-in-class features like renowned Soundcraft mic preamps, so you can bring a level of polish to your creative productions that’s sure to impress.
Pristine audio quality. A Soundcraft tradition.
For over 40 years, audio professionals have trusted Soundcraft mixing solutions for pristine sound quality and reliable performance. Notepad series mixers continue this tradition with professional-grade Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4” connectors, and durable metal enclosures built to stand the test of time.
Comfortably familiar. Incredibly powerful.
You’ll find yourself right at home with Notepad’s traditional channel strip layout. Two EQ controls per channel give you a level of convenience often reserved for larger consoles. A rotary headphone volume fader makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master level with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to grasp for beginners.
Perfect for Rehearsals, Gigs, and More
The deceptively compact Notepad mixers easily fit in a gear bag and provide plenty of capability for writing sessions, rehearsals and gigs. Notepad mixers are engineered to provide iconic Soundcraft performance and allow you to connect your favorite gear like microphones, guitars, keyboards and more. With three models available (Notepad-5, -8FX and -12FX), there’s a Notepad mixer that’s a perfect match—whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a small rock ensemble.
Your All-in-one Podcasting Solution
The combination of premium Soundcraft components and the built-in USB audio interface make Notepad the ideal centerpiece for your podcasting workflow. The Notepad-5 is a great solution if you’re just starting out and don’t want to compromise on sound quality. From capturing monologues to interviews with multiple panelists, Notepad mixers are designed to help you share your ideas with the world.
Work Seamlessly with Your Mac or PC
Notepad's integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and play projects using your favorite audio software. By combining Soundcraft legendary audio performance and the built-in USB interface for your computer, Notepad offers the best of both analog and digital audio in a no-compromise solution.
- Soundcraft Notepad-5 Channel Podcast Mixer Podcasting Interface with USB For Mac/PC
- Get legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play with your Mac*
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master level and rotary headphone volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last
*PC requires Soundcraft driver installation
- Input (Mic) - Mic/Line Combo Inputs: 1
- Input (Mic) - Gain: 1
- Input (Mic) - Inputs with Hi-Z: 1
- Input (Mic) - Peak Light: 1
- Input (Mic) - EQ High: 1
- Input (Mic) - EQ Mid: n/a
- Input (Mic) - EQ Low: 1
- Input (Mic) - Pan: n/a
- Input (Mic) - Level: 1
- Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line Inputs w/Trim: 1
- Input (Line) - RCA Stereo Line Inputs: 1
- Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line External FX Return: n/a
- Input (Line) - Aux/FX: n/a
- Input (Line) - Balance: n/a
- Input (USB) - USB Return: 2, summed with RCA, to channel: 4/5
- Output - Master Stereo Out: 1
- Output - Monitor Stereo Out: 1
- Output - Aux Out: n/a
- Lexicon Processing - Reverb/Chorus/Delay: n/a
- Lexicon Processing - Tap Tempo: n/a
- Output Control - Master Level Fader: 1
- Output Control - Monitor/Phones Level: 1
- Output Control - Output Meters: 4x LED
Video of RTMS21:
What's In The Box:
- (1) RTMS21 Desktop Tripod Stand With Integrated Shock Mount
- (1) Adjustable Pop Filter
- (1) Pop Filter Mounting Rod
- Warranty Card
- Owner's Manual
Features of RTMS21:
- Rockville RTMS21 Desktop Tripod Dynamic Microphone Stand With Pop Filter and Shock Mount
- Shock mount has adjustable angle
- You can adjust the mic inside the shock mount up and down
- Compatible with microphones with diameters of 36MM and under (1.42 inches)
- Extremely durable and strong
- Tripod features rubber feet
- The Pop Filter is made of high quality double nylon net filtering
- There is a space between the 2 filters for best pop filtering
- The pop filter immediately improves the sound of your vocals for recording, podcasting, or broadcasting
- Detachable designed for convenient storage and easy transport
- Pro-m50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear. Features: Specifications:
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Samson Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Samson product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Samson from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color