Twitch Gaming Live Stream Rockville Equipment SETUP for OBS (For Fortnite) :
- (1) Soundcraft Notepad-5 Channel Podcast Mixer Podcasting Interface w/USB For Mac/PC
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville DMS40 40" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand+Desk Clamp
Authorized Soundcraft Dealer!
Description of Notepad-5:
The Notepad-5 mixer makes it easy to get legendary Soundcraft sound for your music, podcasts or videos. The Notepad-5 combines professional-grade analog components and a built-in USB audio interface to use with your favorite Mac or PC editing software. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a podcaster, Notepad mixers offer best-in-class features like renowned Soundcraft mic preamps, so you can bring a level of polish to your creative productions that’s sure to impress.
Pristine audio quality. A Soundcraft tradition.
For over 40 years, audio professionals have trusted Soundcraft mixing solutions for pristine sound quality and reliable performance. Notepad series mixers continue this tradition with professional-grade Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4” connectors, and durable metal enclosures built to stand the test of time.
Comfortably familiar. Incredibly powerful.
You’ll find yourself right at home with Notepad’s traditional channel strip layout. Two EQ controls per channel give you a level of convenience often reserved for larger consoles. A rotary headphone volume fader makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master level with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to grasp for beginners.
Perfect for Rehearsals, Gigs, and More
The deceptively compact Notepad mixers easily fit in a gear bag and provide plenty of capability for writing sessions, rehearsals and gigs. Notepad mixers are engineered to provide iconic Soundcraft performance and allow you to connect your favorite gear like microphones, guitars, keyboards and more. With three models available (Notepad-5, -8FX and -12FX), there’s a Notepad mixer that’s a perfect match—whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a small rock ensemble.
Your All-in-one Podcasting Solution
The combination of premium Soundcraft components and the built-in USB audio interface make Notepad the ideal centerpiece for your podcasting workflow. The Notepad-5 is a great solution if you’re just starting out and don’t want to compromise on sound quality. From capturing monologues to interviews with multiple panelists, Notepad mixers are designed to help you share your ideas with the world.
Work Seamlessly with Your Mac or PC
Notepad's integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and play projects using your favorite audio software. By combining Soundcraft legendary audio performance and the built-in USB interface for your computer, Notepad offers the best of both analog and digital audio in a no-compromise solution.
- Soundcraft Notepad-5 Channel Podcast Mixer Podcasting Interface with USB For Mac/PC
- Get legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play with your Mac*
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master level and rotary headphone volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last
*PC requires Soundcraft driver installation
- Input (Mic) - Mic/Line Combo Inputs: 1
- Input (Mic) - Gain: 1
- Input (Mic) - Inputs with Hi-Z: 1
- Input (Mic) - Peak Light: 1
- Input (Mic) - EQ High: 1
- Input (Mic) - EQ Mid: n/a
- Input (Mic) - EQ Low: 1
- Input (Mic) - Pan: n/a
- Input (Mic) - Level: 1
- Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line Inputs w/Trim: 1
- Input (Line) - RCA Stereo Line Inputs: 1
- Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line External FX Return: n/a
- Input (Line) - Aux/FX: n/a
- Input (Line) - Balance: n/a
- Input (USB) - USB Return: 2, summed with RCA, to channel: 4/5
- Output - Master Stereo Out: 1
- Output - Monitor Stereo Out: 1
- Output - Aux Out: n/a
- Lexicon Processing - Reverb/Chorus/Delay: n/a
- Lexicon Processing - Tap Tempo: n/a
- Output Control - Master Level Fader: 1
- Output Control - Monitor/Phones Level: 1
- Output Control - Output Meters: 4x LED
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
Authorized Rockville Dealer
The Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01 however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
- RCM03 Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device
- 100% Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom power
- Metal shock mount
- Metal Anti-wind foam cap
- Owners Manual
- Warranty card
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ)
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than 500uA
- Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at 1kHZ)
- Electrical current: Greater than 4.8Ma
- Microphone body net weight:320 Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73” inches)
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54” inches)
- Microphone material: steel grille + Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
How to Set Up DMS40:
Video of DMS40:
The Rockville DMS40 desktop microphone boom arm is the perfect accessory for any podcast, home studio setup, or broadcasting studio. Its rotating design provides a maximum arm reach of 40" giving you freedom to place your mic anywhere you want!
Our designers used the most sturdy and long lasting clamps and springs, with durable steel construction.
- Rockville DMS40 40" Studio Desk Clamp Microphone Stand w/Boom Arm
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Suitable for studios, broadcasting, podcasting, and more
- Arms: 20"+20" arm length for adjustment
- C-shape desk clamp is made of aluminum alloy
- Fits any desk less than 2 inch thick
- ABS plastic mic clip
- You can set the base of the stand on the desk firmly and adjust to your favorite position
- High quality steel frame is sturdy and durable
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning
- Pro-m50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear. Features: Specifications:
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Samson Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Samson product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Samson from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.