- (1) Chauvet DJ Nimbus Professional Plug/Play Dry Ice Fog Machine+Multi-Level Control
- (1) Rockville MOTIONSTRIP Motorized Moving Head RGBW Color Strip Wash/Beam Light Bar
Nimbus is a professional dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10lbs of dry ice to provide over 10 minutes of run time. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times, a low water sensor increases safety, and an adjustable, multi-level control arm allows the output and flow to be easily controlled.
- Professional dry ice machine creates thick, white fog that hugs the floor
- Simple, plug-n-play operation quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature
- Second heating element heats the water in half the time
- Adjustable, multi-level control handle manipulates the output and flow
- Low-water and temperature sensors automatically shut off heaters for added safety
- Input voltage: 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current (single element): 1500 W, 12.6 A
- Power and current (dual element): 3000 W, 25.2 A
- Tank capacity: 4.5 gal
- Heat-up time (single element): 50 min
- Heat-up time (dual element): 30 min
- Average runtime: 6 min
- Reheat time (single element): 30 min
- Reheat time (dual element): 15 min
- Dry ice capacity: 10 lbs
- Max water temperature: 1758F
- Weight (empty): 28.6 lbs
- Weight (full): 75 lbs
- Size: 20 x 18 x 19 in
- Approvals: CE
Video of MOTIONSTRIP:
How To Set Up A DMX Controller to Your MOTIONSTRIP:
How To Set Up Master / Slave Mode on your MOTIONSTRIP:
The MotionStrip by Rockville is an amazing light because it can be used as a wash light, a multi beam moving head light, a stage light, or even a dance floor light!What makes this item unique is that it rotates 270 degrees like a moving head and has 8 LED’s that are each powered by 10 watts making them very bright. You can combine multiple MotionStrip Lights to create a cool light show. Some other great ideas on how to use these lights are as follows: Hang two of them on a truss, and have the beams rotating onto the dance floor with color changing and strobe effects. Another application would be to use the MotionStrip as a wash light to wash a wall for example.
The beams are super tight with 5-degree dispersion and they throw light over really long distances. Another application worth mentioning is for stage effects. One MotionStrip on each side of the stage along with fog or haze mixes the beams to produce an awesome light show along with strobe and color changing effects! The MotionStrip can be set up in all the commonly used modes such as sound activated, dmx, automatic, static, and master/slave mode. 16 channels of DMX allow you to control the color, moving rotation, strobe, and more.
Each LED is a 4 in 1 RGBW CREE LED giving you all the different combinations of colors you will need. This is a very durable light fixture and is made from metal so you don’t have to worry about taking it from gig to gig.