Description:Rockville marine audio interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned OFC copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. Our locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
- Rockville MRCA6 RCA Interconnect Cable
- 6’ Ultra-Flexible PVC Shield
- Twisted Pair
- Premium Audiophile Marine RCA Interconnect Cable
- High Performance Water Proof RCA Plugs
- Tinned Copper Strands for Sonic Purity
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response