- (1) Memphis Audio MME10TSP 400w Marine 10" Powered Subwoofer w/(2) Passive Radiators
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
- (1) Rockville Go Party ZR10 Dual 10" Portable Wireless LED Bluetooth Speaker+UHF Mic
MME10TSP HydraCube™ Marine Grade Bass Systems are the all-in-one bass system you've been looking for to add big bass to your boat. This self powered enclosure is rotomolded out of high density polyethylene to withstand any environment. The internal amplifier was developed specifically for marine applications and will withstand the harshest conditions. This unit features an active 10" subwoofer with dual 10" passive subs which brings the bass response of this unit to the next level without overworking the subwoofer allowing you to turn it up louder and longer than a traditional single sub enclosure. The MME10TSP's small footprint and rugged durable marine grade construction make this the ultimate upgrade for anyone wanting to bring massive bass to the lake.
- HDPE rotomolded enclosure
- Die cast aluminum mounting feet
- Dual passive radiator design for increased low end output
- Integrated RGB lighting
- Impact resistant abs grills
- Internal 400W amplifier
- MME10TSP: 10" Amplified Marine Bass System 400w
- DIMENSIONS: Width: 15.45 x Height x 14.1 x Length: 13.87
- WOOFER SIZE: 10" Subwoofer 2 x 10" Passive Subwoofers
- RMS POWER: 400
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 - 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' - 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17' - 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17' - 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' - 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7' Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
How to set up your GoParty ZR10:
Video of GoParty ZR10:
What's in the Box:
- Dual 10" Powered 1,000 Watt Bluetooth Speaker with 12V, 9AH Rechargeable Battery
- Remote control
- Power Cable
- Metal UHF Wireless Microphone
- Owners manual
The GO PARTY ZR10 has some of the coolest LED lights on the market. The lights dance to the music and feature three modes with multiple colors. With the same great sound as our Go Party X10 the GO PARTY ZR10 will really get the party going!
- Rockville Go Party ZR10 Dual 10" Battery Powered Bluetooth Party Speaker + UHF Microphone
- 1,000 Watts peak / 200w RMS
- Bluetooth music streaming with any smartphone, tablet, Alexa device, etc
- TWS - True Wireless Stereo - Wirelessly link 2 speakers
- 12V 9 AH Rechargeable battery lasts 14 hours at 25 % volume, 7.3 hours at 50% volume, and 4.5 hours at 90% volume
- Built In Bluetooth, USB, SD
- Built in party LED lights with 3 modes that spectrum analyze to the music and have multiple colors (You can change modes or turn the LED lights off from the speaker controls or from the remote)
- Perfect for house party's, Home use, DJ, tailgating, camping, and many other applications
- (2) High power long-throw 10" woofers with 1.5" voice coils
- (2) ¼" mic inputs with level control and echo control
- ¼" Guitar input with level control
- 3.5 MM aux input with level control
- 50 ft. Bluetooth range
- Large master volume control jog wheel
- Built-in wheels and handle for increased portability and transport convenience
- 3 band graphic equalizer built in
- High-quality ABS enclosure
- LED screen displays track info as well as battery life indicator
- Rear Subwoofer port for deep pounding bass
- Built in UHF mic transmitter + included high quality microphone
- Mic priority function can be turned on or off (When on it lowers the music when talking into the mic)
- Class D amplifier built in
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 105dB peak / 100dB continuous
- Microphone with digital display and battery life indicator
- 110/220 Volt Auto-switching power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Product dimensions: 12.59" x 13.77" x 37.79" inch
- Weight: 28.66 lbs