- (1) Autotek MM4020.4 Mean Machine 4000w 4-Channel Car Stereo Amplifier Amp Class A/B
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge 4 Channel Complete Wire Kit With (2) RCA Cables
- (1) Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 2 Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable Split Pin 100% Copper
Authorized Autotek Dealer!
Features of MM4020.4:
- AUTOTEK MM4020.4 Mean Machine 4000 Watt Class A/B 4-Channel Car Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 4 x 1000 Watts
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 4 x 500 Watts
- Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms: 2 x 2000 Watts
- Variable Voltage: 6V - 0.2V
- Signal to Noise: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 150 Hz
- CH1 & CH2: Switchable, COPY/HPF/FULL
- CH3 & CH4: Switchable, LPF/HPF/FULL
- Variable High Pass Crossover (12 dB Per Octave):
- CH1 & CH2: Switchable, HPF, 60Hz - 1.2kHz
- CH3 & CH4: Switchable, HPF, 60Hz - 1.2kHz
- Variable Low Pass Crossover (12 dB Per Octave):
- CH1 & CH2: Switchable, LPF, 30Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4: Switchable, LPF, 30Hz - 250Hz
- Tone Control/Parametric EQ: Built-In Bass Control
- Class: A/B
- Bass Boost: 0-9dB
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Audio Outputs: RCA
- Power Terminal 12V/GND: 4 AWG
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Fusing: 40A x 2
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
- Low Noise Pre-Amplifier Circuitry: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier through a low voltage circuit which delivers minimal distortion through the amplification process
- RCA Inputs: RCA inputs and outputs provide the highest sound quality connection
- Hi Level Inputs: High level inputs easily tie into OEM audio systems that do not offer RCA output. Molex connector is included
- Operation Mode: 4 channel operation mode allows either stereo or mono bridged operation
- Crossover Type: Switched. FULL / LPF / HPF for complete control of amplifier signal which is essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Electronic Equalizer: Electronic equalizer provides control of amplifier output with onboard electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers
- Class/Topology: Class A/B amplifiers have larger heatsinks with very musical bass
- Output Device Technology: MEAN MACHINE'S ROAD WORTHY™ TCID (Twin Coil Isolation Design) and PRO-FI™ High Speed MOSFETS bring extreme power with high sound quality and minimum distortion levels
- Heat Sink: Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heatsink with illuminated connectors provide a blue wash of light from the heat sink underside
- Power Supply: High energy PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply provides MAXXimum power with minimal electrical impact
- Output Connections: Nickel-plated brass connection with hex set screw terminals allow for secure connection and resist erosion
- Connection Type: Angled, Allen Key connectors provide easy access for hand tools allowing a quick and secure connection
- Full-Range RCA Outputs for Signal Pass Through: Full-range signal pass through output allows additional amplifiers to be run from the "output" RCA connections which minimize the need for additional cables running the length of the vehicle. This can dramatically minimize noise
- LED System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics: Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Video of RWK41 :
Video for Unboxing RWK41 :
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (2) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge 4 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (2) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Description of RTR172:
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you’ll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 100% Copper 2-Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 17-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.