- (1) Novation MiniNova 37-Key Compact Studio Live Sound USB MIDI Keyboard Synthesizer
- (1) Rockville RockShield 1 Studio Microphone Isolation Shield w/Sound Dampening Foam
- (1) Samson SR850 Professional Semi-open Studio Reference Monitoring Headphones
Video of MININOVA:
Big Sound, small synth
Don't let its size fool you; MiniNova has the most powerful sound engine and effects of any micro synth. More polyphony, more filters, more effects, more modulation.
Every sound has easy access to almost limitless variations, which you can subtly tweak or totally warp with the twist of a knob or the touch of a button. Create all the dirty-fat bass, soaring leads, lush pads and vintage sounds you could possibly want - but on a tough and compact 37 mini-key synth.
Find Your Sound Fast
MiniNova comes with 256 killer sounds, space to save another 128 of your own, and a Patch Librarian for loading and storing as many extra sounds on your computer as you'll ever need.
That's a lot of choice, but you can easily search through them by selecting your style or music, or the type of sound you're after. Bass? Lead? Techno? Hip Hop? Whatever you're looking for, you'll find your sound fast. Don't worry if you're lacking inspiration: we're always releasing new free soundpacks for MiniNova, which we create with renowned artists and sound designers.
Create Unique Vocals
MiniNova's Vocoder comes with a secret weapon: VocalTune. Talk or sing into the mic, and your voice will automatically be tuned to the notes you play on the keyboard.
Or, to do something totally unique with your voice, run it through the effects engine. Add reverb, distortion, chorus/phaser, gator compression or EQ - whatever you need to create attention-grabbing vocals, or recreate iconic vocal lines.
Don't limit yourself to vocals either: Plug in your instrument or any audio source to do really cool stuff with MiniNova's VocalTune, vocoder, filters and effects.
Animate and Arpeggiate
Switch to 'Animate' mode and press one of the eight backlit buttons to trigger awesome performance functions. Switch to 'Arpeggiator' mode to jam with arpeggiator rhythms in realtime, using the buttons to edit the arpeggiator step sequencer so you can switch steps in and out.
Own your Sound
MiniNova makes it easy. Tweak and warp your sound with instant access to the 24 most powerful synth parameters.
MiniNova Synth Engine:
- 18 note polyphony
- 14 conventional waveform: square, sine, sawtooth, pulse, triangle and combinations
- 36 wavetables
- 20 digital waveforms
- 12 band Vocoder
- 14 filter types: can run 2 simultaneously
- 6 envelope generators
- 3 LFOs
- 20 modulation slots, for shaping sound by linking modules of the synth engine together
- 5 FX simultaneously
Check out what happened when we showed MiniNova to a selection of high profile artists and producers on a recent tour of North America.
- UltraNova Sound Engine - Our signature Nova-series synth-engine, capable of creating and editing massive sounds with up to 18 voices and powerful effects.
- VocalTune Vocoder - Create robotic and iconic vocals, or run your instruments through the effects engine.
- Tweak and Warp Sounds Live - Tweak your sounds in realtime with five knobs, or totally warp them eight 'Animate' buttons and oversized pitch and modulation wheels.
- 256 Awesome Onboard Sounds - Instantly search for sounds by type or musical genre, from bass to pad, hip hop to house. Store another 128 of your own sounds onboard, too.
- Layer Your Effects - Add up to five effects to each voice, including distortion, reverb, chorus/phase, delay, compressor, EQ and our very own gater 'stutter' effect
- Editing Software and Patch Librarian - Fully edit your synth and effects, and store as many sounds as you can fit on your Mac or PC.
- Vintage Synth and Bass - Download regular free soundpacks created by eminent artists and sound designers.
- Trigger Software Instruments - Trigger external sound modules and connect larger keyboards, via the MIDI I/O.
Description of SASR850C:
Hear the Difference
Samson’s SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones offer an outstanding listening solution for musicians, sound engineers and general music enthusiasts alike. With solid bass response, ultra-clear highs and a over-ear design, the SR850s ensure complete comfort and accurate headphone monitoring.
These headphones offer an semi-open-back design for enhanced ambient listening environment, allowing appropriate bleed for better stereo imaging and a wider sound stage. The 50mm drivers offer exceptional sound reproduction and wide dynamic range to instill confidence in your final mix or simply provide outstanding sound quality for your general listening pleasure.
With a self-adjusting headband for a secure, natural fit, the SR850s provide total comfort for extended studio sessions. An 1/8" to 1/4" gold-plated adapter is included with the headphones.
Whether you’re enjoying music or mixing studio tracks, the SR850s offer professional performance and comfort.
- Samson SR850 Professional Semi-open Studio Reference Monitoring Headphones
- Ideal for professional recording and hi-fi monitoring
- Transparent response with airy highs and pronounced depth
- Over-ear, semi-open-back design with velour cushioning
- Large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- Adjustable headband
- 10Hz–30kHz frequency response
- 32 Ohm impedance
- 1/4" adapter included
What's In The Box:
- 3 Panel Mic Isolation Shield
- Hardware to Mount unit to your mic stand
- 5/8” Mic Adapter and 3/8” Mic Adapter
- All metal Tripod Desktop mic attachment
Video of RockShield 1:
How to Set Up Your RockShield 1:
Rockville’s RockShield 1 compact studio microphone isolation shield is the latest addition to our ever growing line of Pro Audio studio accessories. Featuring 1.5-inch-thick high density acoustic foam, the RockShield1 keeps unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations from affecting your recording. By creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone, vocal audio flow is improved. Your voice is redirected to the microphone, while room reflections are prevented from directly entering the recording area. The end result is you will achieve a crisper and cleaner sound. This shield can be mounted to compatible microphone stands or used in a fixed location, like a counter top or tabletop. Easy installation and studio quality performance will quickly make the RockShield 1 your go-to sound dampening isolation shield.
- Rockville RockShield 1 Studio Microphone IsolationShield with Sound Dampening Foam
- Number of Panels: 3 Pieces
- Dimensions Each Panel: 8.2'' x 4.5'' inches
- Dimensions Assembled Unit: 11'' x 4.3” x 16.3” inches
- Keeps Excessive Room ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources
- 1.5" Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam
- Front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Can be used in fixed location
- Stand Mountable
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint
- Professional Studio-Grade
- Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8” Die-Cast Metal Threads
- Mic Stand with 5/8” Adapter
- The shield frames are made of high strength die cast aluminum
- Net plates are made of high grade steel
- Net Weight (Without Tripod Stand): 1.1 lbs
- Net Weight (With Tripod Stand): 2.0 lbs