- (1) Soundstream MHU-32 Marine Boat ATV/UTV Digital Media Receiver Bluetooth/AUX/USB
- (2) Pair Rockville RMSTS69B 6x9 1000w Waterproof Marine Boat Speakers 2-Way Black
Rugged receiver for outdoor fun
High-performance componentry, marine-rated construction, and intelligent design make Soundstream’s MHU-32 digital media receiver the ideal centerpiece of your Powersports or Marine audio system. With a digital AM/FM tuner, built-in Bluetooth® connectivity, USB and AUX inputs, and an easy-to-use interface, it’s ready for the water or the trail.
Designed for great sound
The first thing that comes to mind when you think about Soundstream is performance. That’s also the first thing Soundstream engineers think about, which is why the MHU features a 300W amp, dual-zone audio output, and waterproof rubber keys w/ 7-color LED backlighting. The result is superb sound for Boats, ATVs, UTVs, or other weekend fun machines.
- Marine Grade IPx5 Watertight Enclosure Construction
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Boards & Components
- Zero Current Draw EPROM Memory Retains Presets
- Quick Disconnect Wire Harness for Pre-wire Installations
- Aluminum U-Bracket Mounting Hardware Included
- Waterproof Rubber Keys w/ 7-Color LED Backlighting
- Digital Media Player w/ AM/FM (3FM, 2AM)
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling from Enabled Devices
- A2DP Wireless Audio Playback from Enabled Devices
- Rear USB Input for MP3 & Other Audio File Playback
- 2-Band Equalizer with Audio Staging Controls
- 300w 4-Channel High-Level Speaker Outputs, 4-ohm Stable
- 2-Channel Stereo RCA Audio Input for Personal Media Players
- Dimension: 5.3” W x 3.1” H x 4.1” D (Hole Size 76.2mm)
Video of RMSTS69:
The RMST series of marine speakers by Rockville is our step up series that offers a 1" titanium tweeter as well as more power handling! This 6x9 model can handle They have a larger magnet and can handle 125 watts RMS & 500 watts peak each speaker! If you are using an external amplifier we recommend this series because they can handle a lot of power!
These speakers are completely waterproof and protected from the elements! They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage. Also these speakers come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The RMST69 was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket. The polypropylene cone is reliable and sounds great. This material is used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition rubber is a very waterproof material. The 1" titanium tweeter puts out incredible sounding highs. The low end bass and mids of these speakers really makes them stand out.
The RMST69 6x9" marine speakers were engineered to deliver amazing power and sound quality in the outdoors; be it saltwater, freshwater or any other harsh environments. These speakers can withstand tons of abuse and can handle 500 watts peak and 125 watts RMS each. These Rockville speakers comply with the CEA 2031 Loud Speaker Standard. This same rating standard is used by the highest end marine brands in the industry. CEA compliant means you can rest assured that the ratings are 100% legitimate. (We compared these against other brands and although some of these other brands stated higher wattage, the Rockville RMST69 speakers were able to handle more than double the power!)
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville RMST69 speakers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. There is also an additional waterproof and UV resistant coating to completely protect the speakers.
These speakers come with everything you need for installation including pre mounted grills and mounting hardware.
- Pair of 6x9" marine speakers
- 16.4 feet of Speaker Wire
- Mounting Screws
- Rockville RMST69 6x9” 2-Way 500 Watt Marine Boat Speakers Black
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 500 Watts Peak /125 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- System Power: 1,000 Watts Combined
- 6x9“ 2-Way Speaker System
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Stainless Steel Terminals
- Molded ABS plastic basket
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone
- Rubber Surround
- High quality ferrite magnet
- 1” inch Titanium Tweeter
- Oversized 1.2” CCAW Kapton Voice Coil
- Large 20 Oz Magnet
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor, and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 91dB @ 1w/1m
- Total Diameter: 7.8” x 10.55”
- Cutout Diameter: 6.06” x 8.98”
- Total Height: 4.45”
- Mounting Depth: 3.43”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.