- (1) Memphis Audio MEMBX Digital Bass Expander Processor w/ High/Low level Inputs
- (2) Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 2 Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable Split Pin 100% Copper
Memphis Audio built a 50+ year legacy in the audio industry engineering the highest quality products to produce the best possible listening experience for our fans and loyal supporters. To fully appreciate our products we recommend taking the time to read and follow the instructions in this manual. As always, we recommend all installations and service be performed by an authorized Memphis Audio dealer.
In a world of streaming compressed music, some low end frequencies are lost in translation compromising your systems ability to perform to it's maximum potential. The MEMBX restores these lost frequencies returning your system to peak performance during playback. The MEMBX offers high and low level inputs and a 9V output allowing you to integrate the piece with a factory and aftermarket systems.
- Bass Driver: The MEMBX contains a bass driver circuit that accurately recreates and injects low frequency information back into the signal path. This gives more bass impact to any audio saved in a compressed format.
- Bass Equalization Circuit: This feature accurately contours the restored bass to your speaker system.
- Remote Control: A mountable remote is included allowing you to adjust the effects of the MEMBX remotely. The LED indicator grows brighter as you add more bass or dimmer when you decrease the amount of bass.
- Bass Maximizer Indicator: This indicator light on the MEMBX flashes when the bas maximization circuit is activated.
- Maximum Input Level: 15V RMS
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5V Peak
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 100KHz; +/-1dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%
- Signal To Noise Ratio: -130dB
- Balanced Input Noise Rejection: >60dB
- Input Impedance: 10Kohm
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM
- Power Draw: 150mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1 Amp
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you'll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 100% Copper 2-Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 17-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.