- (1) Denon MC6000 MK2 4-Channel Serato DJ Controller Digital Mixer w/USB Interface
- (1) Rockville R720L Fog/Smoke Machine w/ Remote+Fluid+Multi Color LED Built In!
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE 192-Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller
- (1) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cable 100% OFC Copper Female 2 Male
Description of MC6000MK2:
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 | Professional Digital Mixer & Controller
The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJ's next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. Created to be the definitive tool for the most discerning of contemporary club and mobile DJ's, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit blends a 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with an uncompromising 24-bit, class leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with Serato DJ Lite and includes a voucher for Serato DJ Pro (user download - voucher included with purchase). The Mark 2 is fully MIDI-compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables 4-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing to all, with the unit's top panel placing the all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJ's can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in allowing them to program, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio. The MC6000Mk2 also supports Serato's DVS Expansion Pack to connect Turntables or CD decks and control Serato DJ, using Noisemap™ Control Tone records or CDs.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or as a stand-alone digital mixer, the MC6000MK2 accommodates a multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJ's preferred workflow. Table top CD and Vinyl decks, plus auxiliary input sources can easily be integrated, with USB audio input routing adding even more flexibility. During fast-paced, demanding live performances, the real time channel matrix control of the MC6000MK2 ensures fast and efficient DJ hand-overs too.
The logical, illuminated control layout and almost transparent accessibility offered by the new MC6000MK2 gives DJ's the confidence that all faders, dials and buttons are exactly where they need to be - freeing them to be totally focused on their creative performance. The unit's top panel ensures maximum ease and efficiency when controlling Serato DJ, allowing access of such 'on-trend' DJ performance modes as 'Roll', 'Censor' and 'Slip'. Instant screen view preferences like Serato's 'Panel', 'View', 'Area' and 'List' can also be selected with individual buttons and in addition, with the MK2 unit's, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
The ability to record and playback a set is becoming more and more important in the current world of DJ fan-base social media sharing. The MC6000MK2 effortlessly accommodates this necessity with its Line 3/4 Thru to PC Mode, for both Mac and PC computer recording. Classic 'Vinyl' emulation is also popular during live performances and likewise, the new MC6000MK2 makes this mode available, via the now silver, high-resolution platters at the touch of a button. Additional control features are added to this new and improved unit, bringing Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control.
The MC6000MK2 ensures professional resolution to the demands of a wide range of DJ's, offering dual balanced mic inputs (with independent echo FX and EQ) for those who like to 'rock a party' with their voice and personality. Uncompromising professional balanced and non-balanced audio outs (via the unit's significantly enhanced 'under the hood' audio engine) ensure source sound quality is world class, whether the DJ is playing a live radio gig, small house-party or a large festival stage! Also, being a 100%, fully MIDI compliant controller, the MC6000MK2 is literally unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ*, Virtual DJ* and OtsAV*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor Pro2 software.
A real-world, truly professional digital controller/mixer and a long-term performance partner for visionary DJ's - Welcome to the Denon DJ MC6000MK2
- 4-Channel, 4-Deck, 8-Source Premium Digital Mixer
- Includes Serato DJ Lite and a voucher for Serato DJ Pro (user download - voucher included with purchase)
- Also compatible with: Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor Pro2, OtsAV
- Slim Tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4 deck control, with independant deck buttons
- Serato NoiseMap ready - Built-in DVS support for using the MC6000mk2 as an interface for timecode vinyl (requires Serato DJ v1.7 or later; DVS pack sold separately)
- Real-time Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader function (for Serato Video w/upgrade)
- High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Smooth 60mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector
- knob w/illuminated ring
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/ bank selector key
- Auto/Manual Looping w/Loop Adjust & ROLL
- Censor & Slip features
- 3 EFX adjustment Knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button
- Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High quality, high output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel & Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Cross Fader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
- 2 Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4 TRS)
- Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic Ducking & Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (for other DJ applications)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Denon DJ ‘Professional Grade’ Steel Construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible
- Optional 19" rackmount accessory (RM6000) available
- Optional Nylon Flight Case (FB3000) available
- 18.1" (w) x 2.0" (h) 10.0" (d) without rack ears
- 19.0" (w) 6U (d) rack mounting size
- Product Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Package Weight: 12.7 lbs
Video of R720L:
The Rockville R720L fog machine is incredible. On top of being a top of the line fog machine; we added built in LED lights that give off an effect of colored fog coming out of the machine. The only words to describe the effect are amazingly cool!
This machine is around the same size as the Chauvet H700 machine and the American DJ VF400 machine. We feel ours is better for many reasons. We include a wireless timer remote to control the fog and also contol the built-in LED lights. The wireless timer remote is going to be your best friend! You can hit a single button and the machine will disperse fog for 30 seconds. The fog will stay in the air for a while, and every now and then you can hit the timer remote button again. In addition you can control the color of the LED lights and turn them on and off as needed!
Our model has the fastest start time on the market! We rate it at 3.5 minutes, however when I was personally testing it, it started dispersing fog in 2.2 minutes! Our machine also is the leading model on the market! It can produce 3,000 cubic feet per minute of fog! It produces a very thick amount of fog that stays in the air for a long time before slowly dissipating. It uses a standard water based fog fluid. So you can use the Rockville fluid or you can use fluids made by other famous companies like Chauvet or American DJ.
The build quality of the Rockville R720L is incredible! It can be thrown around and take a good beating without ever breaking down!
- 1 x R720L Top Quality Fog Machine with LED Lights
- 1 x Wireless Timer Remote
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Fluid (0.6L)
- Additional fluid available in our store at all times, you can order fluid refills along with this now, or you can always purchase more fluid from us in the future whenever you need a refill.
- Rockville R720L Fog/Smoke Machine w/ Wirelss Remote+Multi Color LED Built In!
- Fog machine with built in RGB LED lights
- Each LED is 3 Watts
- Top of the line Tianxin brand LED’s are reliable, bright, and have amazing performance
- Output: capacity 3,000cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Fog fluid included (0.6L)
- 3.5 minute start time (fastest on the market for a similar priced unit)
- Manual fog button
- Wireless remote included to control the built-in LED lights and the fog
- Water-based fogger compatible with standard fog fluid made by Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ, Visual Effects, and other famous brands
- 10 Fluid ounce tank capacity
- Fluid consumption: 10 Fluid Ounces per hour
- Our fog machine will output literally twice as much as other machines being sold by other famous brands. Ours is way better. If you are not happy with it, we will send you a pre-paid label and give you all of your money back
- Compact and powerful. This machine is portable yet more powerful and reliable than machines triple the price
- Strong enough for indoor or outdoor use
- This machine produces a thick fog capable of staying in the air for a long time
- Perfect for DJ use, bars, karaoke parties, etc.
- Power and current: 110V, 60Hz: 440W, 5A operating
- AC power: 110V Only
- Unit Weight: 3.3lbs
- Unit Dimensions (Inches): 9.1” x 5.1” x 4.3”
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 9.8” x 6.7” x 7.9”
Video of ROCKFORCE 192:
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new ROCKFORCE 192 universal DMX Controller with 192 DMX channels. This controller is easy to use and is designed to work seamlessly with lights from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the Rockforce 192 you can control 12 lights with up to 16 channels per light. In addition there is a 4 bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time.
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don’t love it, then we will cover return shipping costs and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE 192 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller
- 12 Scanners of 16 channels each
- 30 Banks of 8 programmable scenes
- 192 DMX channels of control
- 6 Programmable chases of 240 scenes
- 8 Sliders for manual control of channels
- Automatic mode program controlled by speed and fade time sliders Fade time /speed
- Blackout master button
- Reversible DMX channels allows fixture to react opposite to others in a chase
- Manual override allows you to grab any fixture on the fly
- Built-in microphone for music triggering
- DMX polarity selector
- Power failure memory
- 4 bit LED display
- 3U Rack mountable
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric current: No less than 300mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 192CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 19” x 5.24” x 2.76” inches
- Product Weight: 3.75 lbs
Description of RDX3M25:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft