- (1) Mackie M Caster Live Portable Live Streaming Mixer in White
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
What does it do?
Easily Mix, optimize, and enhance audio for live streaming and content creation on mobile devices.
How does it work?
Plug in. Choose your profile and effects. Start streaming.
M•Caster Live is the ultimate portable audio solution for streaming on mobile devices. Plug in your mic, sweeten your sound with ContourFX and StreamFX, then stream in minutes. With ContourFX, your voice will reach new heights with studio-quality sound-shaping and enhancements. And with StreamFX, you can add fun voice changing effects. M•Caster Live is also packed with features like dedicated headset and media player inputs, USB connectivity, and user-selectable RGB lighting that looks amazing in any streaming setup. On the go? Just plug in an external USB battery and you have an incredible mobile streaming platform. From streaming to podcasting, get pristine audio just about anywhere with M•Caster Live. Your followers will thank you.
M•Caster Live is the ultimate portable audio solution for streaming on mobile devices. Plug in your mic, sweeten your sound with ContourFX and StreamFX, then stream in minutes. M•Caster Live also features dedicated headset and media player inputs, USB connectivity, and user-selectable RGB lighting plus it can be powered via an external USB battery.
M•Caster Live is the ultimate portable audio solution for streaming on mobile devices. Plug in, you're your ContourFX Profile and StreamFX, then stream in minutes.
Stream a little stream
M•Caster was designed to make it easy to get great audio on your smartphone for live streaming and content creation. Want to use your phone to go live but not a fan of the built-in mic? Ultra-compact and ultra-capable, M•Caster packs all the tone shaping and connectivity you need without making things complicated.
Content creators, we got you
M•Caster was created with content creators at the top of the list. Every feature from easy tone shaping and effects to plug-and-play operation and ultra-compact size, makes M•Caster the audio solution you've been looking for. And with its sleek looks and RGB lighting, you'll want it proudly displayed on camera for your next stream or video.
No expertise required
Sure, reading a thousand posts in forums on how to sound good on stream can be fun, but you don't have time for that. Let M•Caster do the heavy lifting for you. Plug in, turn a few knobs to dial in your sound, and you're good to go.
Big sound, little mixer
At the heart of a M•Caster is some serious sound-shaping horsepower. Choose between an array of different ContourFX Presets that can add anything from thunderous depth to sparkly angelic tones to your voice with the turn of a single knob. Dial it in just right with the ContourFX control on each channel. Try each profile preset and find your signature sound.
Choose your mood lighting
Everyone knows that slick RGB lighting is what really makes your computer run faster (not really), so we made sure that M•Caster provides that extra LED-fueled oomph that you require. All along the bottom is an LED strip with 7 gorgeous colors to choose from.
The finishing touches
Want to add a little audio flair to your stream? How about punching up your vocals to get the hype train really moving? M•Caster makes it easy with fun StreamFX voice changing effects that you can activate at the turn of a knob.
Size matters (Live Only)
And in this case, the smaller the better. M•Caster Live's ultra-compact design makes it insanely easy to take with you anywhere and capture pristine audio for your streams. Being powered via USB means you can plug in a USB small backup battery and use M•Caster for hours on the go.
You fancy with that DLSR
Everyone that uses a DSLR camera for their video knows that on the audio side of things, they aren't the most versatile. That's no problem for you and your M•Caster of course because its output can be configured to work beautifully with the mic input on your DSLR.
Just plug in with the included USB cable, tweak a couple software settings, and boom you've got that M•Caster sweetness direct into your computer. Easily integrate a phone caller into your stream by utilizing the Phone input and automatic Mix Minus will make sure the caller only hears you and not themselves.
- The Ultimate Portable Audio Solution for Live Streaming
- Connect directly to your smartphone's headphone jack to both send and receive audio
- Pristine sound quality and unmatched flexibility in an ultra-compact design
- Connect your favorite mic, headset, and more
- Pick the perfect vocal sound with selectable ContourFX Presets
- StreamFX makes it easy to add the finishing touch with fun voice-changing effects
- RGB LED strip with 7 user-selectable colors
- USB connectivity allows for use as an audio interface on a Mac/PC
- Accusonus™ Creator Suite ERA Bundle 3-month subscription included
- Utilize powerful audio repair tools like Noise Remover, Mouth De-Clicker, Reverb Remover, and more
- Explore the Voice Changer and add even more fun effects to your content
- Access high-quality, royalty-free sound effects and background music with SFX and Music Cellar
- USB Cable
- 1/8" TRS / Aux Cable
- 1/8" TRRS Cable (For Smartphones)
- Power Supply
- Level - Channel / Master volume
- ContourFX / ContourFX Preset - Amount / Preset
- StreamFX / StreamFX Preset - Amount / Preset
- PRO-M50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
All About Your PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you'll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51" coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼" adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz - 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
The Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01 however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
- RCM03 Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device
- 100% Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom power
- Metal shock mount
- Metal Anti-wind foam cap
- Owners Manual
- Warranty card
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ)
- Output impedance: 200O±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than 500uA
- Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD=1.0% at 1kHZ)
- Electrical current: Greater than 4.8Ma
- Microphone body net weight:320 Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73” inches)
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54” inches)
- Microphone material: steel grille + Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.