- (1) BOSE L1 PRO8 Portable Bluetooth Powered Line Array Speaker System w/Mixer
- (1) Bose T8S ToneMatch Mixer 8-Channel W/USB Computer Interface/DSP/EQ/Effects
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
As the most portable L1 Pro system, the L1 Pro8 portable PA is ready whenever you are. With an eight-driver articulated C-shape line array, the L1 Pro8 delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage, making it an ideal companion for shows in small venues like coffee shops and cafes. An integrated subwoofer with a RaceTrack driver delivers powerful bass without the bulk; a built-in multi-channel mixer offers EQ, reverb, and phantom power, plus Bluetooth streaming and access to the full library of ToneMatch presets; and the intuitive L1 Mix app places wireless control in your hands from your smartphone. It's an ultra-portable system with a surprising size-to-performance ratio. The L1 Pro8 gives singer-songwriters and DJs both setup simplicity and supreme clarity - the power to sound your best and simply perform.
- Get in, set up, and simply perform with the most portable L1 Pro system, ideal for small venues like coffee shops and cafes
- Deliver premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, and more
- Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity with a C-shape extended-frequency line array featuring eight articulated 2" neodymium drivers and wide 180-degree horizontal coverage
- Bring more bass with less bulk with an integrated subwoofer featuring a 7" x 13" high-excursion RaceTrack driver; performance that rivals a conventional 12" woofer with a smaller footprint
- Go from vehicle to venue in one trip with a modular three-piece system that's easier to pack, carry, and set up
- Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more
- Connect various audio sources easily via built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4" phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux input, plus Bluetooth streaming - and access system EQ and ToneMatch presets, volume, tone, and reverb via illuminated controls
- Add in even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port; one cable provides both power and digital audio between the system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional)
- Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets
- Stream high-quality Bluetooth audio from compatible devices
- Length: 37.4 Inches
- Width: 24.8 Inches
- Height: 15.75 Inches
- Weight: 48.07 lbs
What’s in the Box:
- T8S ToneMatch mixer
- ToneMatch power supply
A SMALL MIXER WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Take control of your music with the T8S ToneMatch mixer, a compact 8-channel interface designed for performers. Engineered with a powerful DSP engine and intuitive user control, the T8S offers studio-quality EQ, dynamics and effects. Sound great with integrated Bose ToneMatch processing and zEQ, especially when connected to a Bose L1 or F1 system for full end-to-end tonal control. Play confidently on stage with the rugged T8S using its tactile controls, easy-to-read LED display and scene recall. The T8S, a true performer’s companion.
Powerful audio processing
Elevate your performances with updated, studio-quality effects and advanced digital audio processing. Never run out of options with channel-independent EQ, dynamics and effects. Get your perfect sound fast with Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments, while zEQ focuses your tone for effective adjustments on the fly. When used with Bose L1 and F1 systems, the T8S mixer allows full end-to-end optimization of your sound.
Seamless live control
The T8S integrates with your performance using illuminated, tactile controls and indicators for spontaneous sound adjustments, even on dimly-lit stages. Jump into settings with the fast-learning, intuitive control interface. Additional features like tap tempo delay, built-in chromatic tuner, and recallable scenes makes it easy to be ready to play. The T8S is the ultimate on-stage companion for performing artists.
For its size, the stereo T8S mixer gives you unprecedented connectivity with control. Eight main channels feature high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power. Additionally, the T8S offers four Aux sends, two Aux inputs, USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing, a dedicated headphone jack, and balanced ¼" TRS and XLR analog outputs.
Convenient gig-ready features
Rugged and ready to go, the T8S includes a protective magnetic cover and a universal power supply. A bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep the T8S within reach.
POWERFUL AUDIO PROCESSING
- Updated, studio-quality effects with advanced digital audio processing
- High-quality effects include compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay and reverb
- Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments
- zEQ focuses the sound of ToneMatch presets for effective adjustments on the fly
- Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics and effects per channel
- Dedicated reverb on Aux 1 send, and a global shared reverb for use across all channels
- Master output EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
- Full end-to-end tonal optimization when used with Bose L1 and F1 systems
SEAMLESS LIVE CONTROL
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live, on-stage use
- Fast-learning user interface
- Built-in tap tempo delay, chromatic tuner, and recallable scenes
- LED display and illuminated controls are easy to read and use, even on dimly-lit stages
- Unprecedented connectivity and control in a small digital stereo mixer
- Eight high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power
- Two Aux inputs for additional sources, four Aux sends
- Balanced ¼" TRS and XLR stereo outputs
- USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing
- Independent headphone output
CONVENIENT GIG-READY FEATURES
- Rugged enclosure with a protective magnetic cover to protect controls and connectors
- Bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep your T8S within reach
- Includes a universal power supply
- 8 combo XLR - ¼"
- 2 Aux
- USB port
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS
- 2 XLR
- 4 Aux sends
- USB port
- Mixer:3.25" H x 12.25" W x 8.4" D (4.1 lbs)
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)