- (1) JVC KW-M650BT 6.2" Digital Media Bluetooth Receiver Android/Carplay/iData Link
- (1) Rockville RBC1 Rear View Backup Car Camera, Easy Mount, No Cutting or Drilling
Description of KW-M650BT:
Digital Media Receiver featuring 6.2" Clear Resistive Touch Monitor / Apple CarPlay / High-Resolution Audio / iDatalink Maestro Ready / Bluetooth® / 13-Band EQ
Apple CarPlay™ – Connect via USB
A smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, and listen to music with just a word or a touch. With the latest iOS version (iOS 12.0 and higher), 3rd party navigation apps like Google Maps™ and Waze™ are supported.
Some features, applications, and services are not available in all areas.
For details, see: www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability//#applecarplay-applecarplay
From advanced technologies that enable playback of premium High-Resolution Audio sources, to the vast array of sound adjustment functions to fine-tune and customize the acoustics exactly the way you want — count on JVC to deliver the music to your ears.
High-Resolution Audio Playback
You can enjoy playback of 96kHz/24bit audio which contains about 3 times the musical information of music CDs (44.1kHz/16bit), or even 192kHz/24bit High-Resolution Audio files with their approx. 6.5 times data volume. With high sound quality approaching the original master recording itself, you will experience the presence and ambience of a tune the way CD simply cannot.
K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital
K2 is a JVC original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the frequency range. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1 kHz/16 bit to 192 kHz/24 bit. It is also possible to recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the centre of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Cancels time distortion to create clearer sound during the playback of compressed audio files.
Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers. Just select the vehicle size, and the receiver automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
2 Phones Full-Time Connection
You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the receiver.
iPhone®/Android™ Bluetooth Automatic Pairing
Just connect your iPhone or Android device via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
Bluetooth Voice Recognition
Improved Sound Quality with HFP 1.7 Wideband Speech
Improved sound quality thanks to HD Voice contributes to a higher level of voice recognition accuracy.
Bluetooth AVRCP1.5 for Versatile Song
In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
JVC Streaming DJ
Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so you and your friends can take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
Pandora / Spotify Control (Android/iPhone)
Listen to Pandora and Spotify* from your smartphone with smooth control on the headunit via USB or Bluetooth connection for iPhone, and via Bluetooth for Android devices.
*Check www.spotify.com for service availability in your country. Compatible mobile digital devices and subscription required.
Ready for SiriusXM Radio. You can listen to over 100 Channels of music, sports, and entertainment.
Enable users to add a rear facing camera and additional front facing camera.
Synchronize background visual and color with music.
Variable Color Illumination
You can choose illumination colors from color palettes or customize your own color by adjusting the intensity of RGB (Red,Green, and Blue).
Clear Resistive Touch Panel Display
The clear resistive touch panel with high transparency and high luminance provides bright images with vivid colors.
Gesture Touch Control
Just touch and move your finger over the screen for various operations corresponding to your finger movements. Intuitive control provides safer operation for in-car entertainment.
iDatalink Maestro – Advanced Vehicle
iDatalink Maestro RR (sold separately) enables the retention of the factory steering wheel audio controls, factory amplifier, secondary displays and can even display vehicle information (performance data, climate controls, battery voltage, etc.) when connected to compatible vehicles.
*Available features may vary depending on the vehicle. The iDatalink Maestro RR is sold separately by Automotive Data Solutions. To find an authorized dealer please visit http://maestro.idatalink.com/
Remote Control App
Control the music directly from the smartphone using simple finger gestures with "JVC Remote S" app* now available for both iOS and Android.
* ”JVC Remote S” App
High Current 1.5A Charging
Rapidly charge your smartphone using the USB port, with up to a maximum of 1.5A.
*Compatibility depends on the smartphone.
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
4.0V High-Voltage 3 Pre-Outs
Equipped with three RCA terminals for pre-outs with 4.0V high voltage. Increasing the output voltage from the pre-outs helps reduce transmission noise and distortion when connected with an external amplifier.
The reduced depth of the chassis contributes to a weight reduction and facilitates easier installation.
Remote Control (Optional)
Remote control (RM-RK258) is optionally available.
- Screen Size 6.2" Wide VGA
- Touch Panel Clear Resistive
- Monitor Touch Control
- Customizable GUI
- Key Illumination Color Variable
- Multilingual Display 
- Wallpaper Capture
- Live Wallpaper
- MP3 Compatible with Tag USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag USB
- AAC Compatible with Tag USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag USB( Up to192kHz/24bit )
- H.264 Compatible USB
- WMV Compatible USB
- MPEG 1/2 Compatible USB
- MPEG 4 Compatible USB
- AVI/MKV Compatible USB
- JPEG File Playback USB
- PNG File Playback USB
- BMP File Playback USB
- Built-in Bluetooth (Version 4.1, Wired-Mic included)
- Hands Free Call (HFP1.7 Wideband Speech)
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP)
- 5 BT-Audio Connection
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- Alphabetical Search for Phone Book
- Auto Pairing for iPhone/Android
- WebLink (via USB)
- Android Music Playback (via Bluetooth(R))
- Pandora Control (via Bluetooth(R))
- Spotify Control (via Bluetooth(R))
- CarPlay (via USB)
- WebLink (via USB)
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- Pandora Control (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- Spotify Control (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- USB Port x1 (High Speed)
- Position Front
- USB Power Supply (1.5A High Current Charging)
- Drive Change Mode for Mass Storage Class (selectable from internal/external memory)
- SiriusXM Ready
- Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS)
- Digital Processing Tuner
- Preset Stations 20(FM:15ch, AM:5ch)
- Automatic Presetting (Strong Station Sequential Memory)
- FM: Frequency Range 87.9-107.9MHz
- AM: Frequency Range 530-1,700kHz
- Maximum Power Output (Front & Rear) 50Wx4
- Full Bandwidth Power (Front & Rear) 22W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD)
- MOS-FET Amplifier
- EQ (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ (8Preset + 4user)
- Bass Boost
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter /
- 3-Way X'over
- High-Resolution Audio
- K2 Technology
- Space Enhancement
- Sound Response
- Sound Lift
- Volume Link EQ
- Time Alignment
- Dual-Zone Function
- AV Input V:RCA / A:Mini Jack
- Video Out RCA
- Rear view camera Input
- Front view camera Input
- Line Output Terminals 3 Pairs (Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- Pre-output Level/Impedance 4.0V / 10k ohms
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control
- iDatalink Maestro Ready
- Remote Control Application
- Back Up Memory
- Face Type
- Viewing Angle Adjustment (0 - 20 degree, default : 0 degree) 4 steps
- Short Body
- Wireless Remote Control Ready (RM-RK258 required)
- Steering Remote Control Ready
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Installation Size 7" x 3-15/16" x 2-15/16" (178 x 100 x 75 mm)
- Weight 2.43 lbs. (1.1kg)
- Unit weight in individual package 3.75 lbs. (1.7kg)
Video of RBC1:
- Small and Compact
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Maintenance-Install and Never worry about it again!
- Easy Installation
- Weather Resistant
- High sensitivity
- Night Vision
- Auto Reverse Image Capable-Shows normal view on screen
- 170° Viewing Angle
- Hard plastic waterproof casing allows long lasting use
- TV SYSTEM: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixel:
- PAL: 628x586
- NTSC: 658x462
- Electronic Shutter:
- PAL: 1/50-1/100000
- NTSC: 1/60-1/100000
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Lens Angle: 2.8mm/120° - 1.8mm/170°
- Sensor Area: 5.961 mm x 4.276mm
- Video Output: 1.OVp-p 750hm
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Water-Proof: IP67-1P68
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.8 (0 Lux with LED)
- Current Consumption: No More 300mA
- Power Supply: DC12V+/-i0%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Storage Temeprature: -30°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Other Features:
- Automatic White Balance
- AGC and BLC
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.