- (1) JVC KW-M150BT 6.8" In-Dash Car Monitor Digital Media Bluetooth Receiver USB/MP3
- (1) Rockville RBC1 Rear View Backup Car Camera, Easy Mount, No Cutting or Drilling
Description of KW-M150BT:
Digital Media Receiver featuring 6.8" WVGA Capacitive Monitor / USB Mirroring for Android Phones / Bluetooth / 13-Band EQ / Shallow Chassis
- Seamlessly display your Android phone on the JVC screen via USB. Touch control is supported from both screen and smartphone.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Improved sound quality thanks to HD Voice contributes to a higher level of voice recognition accuracy. In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
- Time Alignment: By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the center of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
- 13-Band Equalizer: Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
- Capacitive Touchscreen: Capacitive touch screen has high clarity and allows for easier functioning with lighter contact and greater accuracy.
- Various Formats Compatible: Supports a variety of file formats for audio and video playback.
- Shallow Chassis: The reduced depth of the chassis contributes to a weight reduction and facilitates easier installation.
- Rear View Camera Ready: The Rear View Camera input allows you to connect an optional rear view camera (sold separately).
- Rear view cameras allow you to safely back up your vehicle, monitor towing, and more.
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready: Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
- Screen Size :6.8" Wide VGA
- Touch Panel: Capacitive with Printing
- Key Illumination Color: Blue
- Multilingual Display: Yes
- MP3 Compatible with Tag: USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag: USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag: USB
- AAC Compatible with Tag: USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag: USB
- H.264 Compatible: USB
- MPEG 1/2 Compatible: USB
- MPEG 4 Compatible: USB
- AVI/MKV Compatible: USB
- Built-in Bluetooth: Yes (Version 4.2, Wired-Mic included)
- Hands Free Call: Yes (HFP1.6 Wideband Speech)
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP): Yes
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required): Yes
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP): Yes
- Mirroring for Android: Yes (via USB)
- Android Music Playback: Yes (via Bluetooth(R))
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback: Yes (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- USB Port: x1 (High Speed)
- Position: Rear
- USB Power Supply: Yes (1.0A)
- Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS): Yes
- Preset Stations: 30 (6ch x 5band)
- Automatic Presetting (Strong Station Sequential Memory): Yes
- Frequency Range: 87.9-107.9MHz
- Frequency Range: 530-1,700kHz
- Maximum Power Output (Front & Rear): 45Wx4
- Full Bandwidth Power (Front & Rear): 16W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD)
- EQ: Yes (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ: Yes (7Preset + 3user)
- Bass Boost: Yes
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter: Yes/Yes
- Time Alignment: Yes
- AV Input: RCA x 1
- Video Out: RCA
- Rear view camera Input: Yes
- Line Output Terminals: 3 Pairs (Front (L/ R), Rear (L/ R), Sub.W (Mono) x1)
- Pre-output Level/Impedance: 2V / 10k ohms
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control: Yes
- Face Type: Fixed
- Shallow Chassis: Yes
- Wireless Remote Control: Ready (RM-RK258 required)
- Steering Remote Control Ready: Yes
- Learning Direct OEM Remote: Yes
- ISO Connector: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Installation Size: 7-3/16" x 4-7/16" x 3" (182 x 112 x 75 mm)
- Weight: 2.7 lbs. (1.2kg) : Including sleeve and trim plate
- Unit weight in individual package: 3.75 lbs. (1.7kg)
Video of RBC1:
- Small and Compact
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Maintenance-Install and Never worry about it again!
- Easy Installation
- Weather Resistant
- High sensitivity
- Night Vision
- Auto Reverse Image Capable-Shows normal view on screen
- 170° Viewing Angle
- Hard plastic waterproof casing allows long lasting use
- TV SYSTEM: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixel:
- PAL: 628x586
- NTSC: 658x462
- Electronic Shutter:
- PAL: 1/50-1/100000
- NTSC: 1/60-1/100000
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Lens Angle: 2.8mm/120° - 1.8mm/170°
- Sensor Area: 5.961 mm x 4.276mm
- Video Output: 1.OVp-p 750hm
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Water-Proof: IP67-1P68
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.8 (0 Lux with LED)
- Current Consumption: No More 300mA
- Power Supply: DC12V+/-i0%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Storage Temeprature: -30°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Other Features:
- Automatic White Balance
- AGC and BLC
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.