- (1) Rockville Krypton F5 3200w Peak / 800w RMS 5 Channel Car Amplifier w Volt Meter
- (1) Rockville RWK21 2 Gauge Amp Installation Kit ANL Fuse Holder 100 % Copper RCA
- (2) Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 2 Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable Split Pin 100% Copper
VIDEO of KRYPTON F5:
What's in the Box:
- Bass Remote with clipping indicator
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
The Krypton series of amplifiers by Rockville are engineered to have the best reliability and features. Whether you are a car audio competitor or just like to enjoy loud music. We engineered and designed these amps from the ground up to give you great sound quality and great features. You will notice the cool battery voltage display meter which looks great but also serves as a tool for you to know if your battery voltage is dropping which would affect your systems performance. We designed the amps to be able to last for many years even if you are playing them at max volume before clipping for extended periods of time.
Our favorite feature introduced to the Krypton series is the bass remote that has a clipping indicator. This allows you to set the amp to max output before clipping on any song.
This will protect your subs while you maximize SPL. What is nice about this is that you can set the gain level to max before clipping on any given song in real time! If you use a DD-1 or another tool, you are setting the gain on one song but the next song might have more headroom or might clip depending on the levels it was recorded at (this is referred to as crest factor in the engineering world).
This series of amplifiers will not only meet their rated power but exceed their rated power on a certified dyno test.
Another feature we love about this is the bass equalizer. Most amps have this feature however not all bass EQ's are created equal. Some bass EQ's will just clip your subs to death. Our bass EQ circuitry will boost the proper frequencies in a way that sounds good and is safe for your subs. In addition you can always use the clip indicator on the bass remote to make sure you are not sending a clipped signal to your subs. Our amplifier is meant to give you as much clean power to your subs as possible. Our voltage display allows you to make sure you are getting the proper voltage to your amp and our clip indicator on the remote will make sure you always send clean power to your subs. In addition we also guarantee the amplifier will be giving over the rated power so you can confidently match our amplifier with high-end subs and know what to expect!
What about sound quality and efficiency though ??
Well glad you asked. This amplifier is engineered so well that it has an extremely low signal to noise ratio which just means the sound will be super clean even at high volume levels. It also has a good efficiency rating so you don't have to draw too much power from your battery. One other thing that is important is that we engineered this to have a high common mode rejection rating (CMRR). This means that the amp has the capability to block out engine noise signals. By rejecting unwanted noises the end result is the cleanest sound quality. This is something that you will only find in premium amps on the market.
Once again, Rockville has stepped up its game with the all new Krypton series. In our opinion this is the best budget series of amps in the world. We actually enjoy this amp more then others that cost over 2 times the price.
- Rockville Krypton F5 3200w Peak / 800w Dyno-Certified RMS 5 Channel Car Amplifier w Volt Meter
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm / 1 Ohm: 80 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohm + 500 Watts x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 2 Ohm: 80 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohm + 320 Watts x 1 @ 2 ohm
- 4 Ohm / 1 Ohm: 50 Watts x 4 + 500 Watts x 1 @ 1 ohm
- 3,200 watts Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V)
- Metal remote bass knob with clipping indicator
- Channels 1-4 are Class “AB” and Channel 5 is class “D”
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: (CH3-CH4) 40Hz –4KHz / (CH5)50Hz –250Hz
- High Pass Filter: 15Hz – 4KHz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 50Hz
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Rugged switching MOSFETs for Class D in CH5
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Digital Voltage Display on Amp
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the panel and on the remote bass knob
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 15-35KHz
- Damping Factor: >100@ 100Hz
- 40 Amp x 3 ATC Fuses
Video of RWK21:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RWK21 2 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 2 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 150 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK21 2 Gauge Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 2 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17' 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17' 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 2 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 150 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Description of RTR172:
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you’ll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 100% Copper 2-Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 17-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.