- (1) Pair of Rockville KPS80 8" 3-Way 800 Watt Karaoke/Pro Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!
- (1) Rockville RPA60BT V2 1000 Watt 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (1) Pair of Rockville RHTSB 36" Inch Bookshelf Speaker Stands Surround Sound Home Theater
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated 14 AWG 100' CCA Speaker Wire In Wall Ceiling 70V
Video of Youtube Karaoke:
How to set up your KPS Speakers:
Video of KPS Series Speakers:
Features of KPS80:
- Pair Rockville KPS80 8" 3-Way 800 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure
- Peak Power: 1600 Watts Per Pair (800 Watts Each)
- Program Power: 800 Watts Per Pair (400 Watts Each)
- RMS Power: 400 Watts Per Pair (200 Watts Each)
- 3-Way Speaker with Built-In 3-Way Crossover for Amazing Sound!
- 8” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 37 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 3.5 oz. Magnet and 0.39" 100% Copper Voice Coil
- 3.85” Mid-Range Speaker with 3.5 Oz magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil Gives Amazing Sounding Voice
- Tweeter Is Made Of A Special Blend of Iron That Is Tuned To Sound Great For Voice and Music
- 0.6” Inch Thick MDF Enclosure With Built-In Computer Tuned Port For Incredible Sound
- Speaker Weight: 8.8 Lbs. Each
- Woofer Has a Steel Basket OFC 100% Copper Voice Coils and a Paper Cone
- Foam Surrounds for Great Sound Quality
- Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Metal Speaker Grilles
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 16 kHz
- Banana Speaker Terminals
- Speakers Use Y30 High Grade Magnets
- PTC Protection Circuitry Prevents against Blown Drivers
- Dimension: 18 inch x 9.2 inch x 10.7 inch
RPA SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
HOW TO SET UP YOUR RPA SERIES (RPA70WBT V2, RPA60BT):
What's in the Box:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
Description of RPA60BT V2:
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. There is an optical and coaxial input to easily integrate this with any television or LED panel. There is an RCA aux input for any media player like a CD player, etc. There is an RCA pre-amp output allowing you to expand your system by adding another amplifier or even powered speakers. The sub output allows you to add a powered subwoofer or another amplifier. The REC output allows you to record easily.
You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the front of the receiver.
Other playback options built into the unit are USB playback, Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux, and FM radio.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Front Inputs: 3.5MM front aux input, 1/4” Headphone Jack, (2) 1/4" Mic Inputs, USB Input, Optical
- Rear Inputs: RCA, Optical, Coaxial
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to mixer
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Bass, treble, and balance control knobs
- Multicolor VFD Display
- FM Radio Tuner with Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for master volume & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions with rack ears (W x D x H): 19" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
- Dimensions without rack ears (W x D x H): 17" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
Video of RHTSB:
The Rockville RHTSB high performance wood speaker stands are designed with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for Bookshelf speakers, surround sound speakers and even studio monitors!
Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. They will look great in your living room, family room, den, or even studio. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands.
With the included brass and rubber spikes as well as the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally no matter what floor surface they are on.
In addition to appearance and quality we also made sure to focus on performance. The height of these stands are 36”. The reason we chose this specific height is that after testing stands at other heights we noticed this height was optimal for listening. In addition to performance we also would like to note that at 36” these stands look gorgeous! The included isolation pads not only provide a no-slip surface but help your speakers achieve superior acoustic quality.
Another really cool feature I would like to mention is the empty body design. By adding sand to the body of the stand you can increase the weight if you so choose. The load capacity of these stands are 60 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
- 8 Isolation pads
- 8 Brass spikes
- 8 Rubber spikes
- 4 Cable clips
- 4 Cable ties
- 16 Screws
- (2) Rockville RHTSB 36" Inch Bookshelf Speaker Stands Surround Sound Home Theater
- Pair Rockville RHTSB high performance wood speaker stands
- (2) Pairs of Top Platforms for different size speakers
- Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance
- Brass & Rubber spikes add stability to any floor surface
- Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance
- Empty body design allows you to add sand in order to increase the weight of the stands if needed
- 60 lbs. load capacity allows you to use a heavier speaker without compromising stability.
- Stands Height: 36"
- Base plate size: 11.8" 9.25"
- Top Platform size 1: 9.25" 7.28" (For smaller size speakers)
- Top Platform size 2: 9.25" 11.8" (For larger size speakers up to 8")
- Item Load weight capacity: 60 lbs.
- Item weight per pair 25 lbs.
- Shipping weight 29 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Shipping dimensions 36” x 11.4” x 9.25”
- Product dimension 11.8” x 9.25” x 36”
All About Your RCC14 Series of Speaker Wire:
How To Set Up Your RCC14 Speaker Wire:
CL2 rated speaker wire is perfect for commercial or home applications. CL2 means you can safely install it in your ceiling or behind walls. If you are doing a 70V or 100V or 8 ohm installation of wire then this is the perfect product for you.
This speaker wire is CCA (copper clad aluminum). Our CCA will run well because we use 30 % copper and 70 % aluminum. There are other CCA cables on the market that use 10 % or less of copper. OFC cables are better but they cost way more and in many applications there will be no performance difference. You should use OFC cables for long runs or if a lot of power will be running through it.
Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification. The entire cable is inside of a PVC material that is CL2 fire-safety rated.
Features of RCC14-100-2:
- Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) Speaker Wire For In Ceiling or In-Wall Installation
- 100 Feet
- 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- 2 Conductor
- 30% Copper and 70 % Aluminum wire
- CL2 rated for safe installations in ceilings or walls
- Strands Count: 41 Wires Strand Size: 0.25mm
- Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color