- (1) Pair of Rockville KPS12 12" 3-Way 1600 Watt Karaoke Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!
- (1) Rockville SingMix 45 1000w Powered Microphone Mixer Amplifier Bluetooth/USB/Echo
- (1) Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated 14 AWG 100' CCA Speaker Wire In Wall Ceiling 70V
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
How to set up your KPS Speakers:
Video of KPS Series Speakers:
- Pair Rockville KPS12 12" 3-Way 1600 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure
- Peak Power: 3200 Watts Per Pair (1600 Watts Each)
- Program Power: 1600 Watts Per Pair (800 Watts Each)
- RMS Power: 800 Watts Per Pair (400 Watts Each)
- 3-Way Speaker With Built-In 3-Way Crossover For Amazing Sound!
- 12” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 74 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- (2) 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil
- 3.85” Mid-Range Speaker with 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil Gives Amazing Sounding Voice
- Tweeter Is Made Of A Special Blend of Iron That Is Tuned To Sound Great For Voice and Music
- 0.6” Inch Thick MDF Enclosure With Built-In Computer Tuned Port For Incredible Sound
- Speaker Weight: 33 Lbs. Each
- Woofer Has a Steel Basket OFC 100% Copper Voice Coils and a Paper Cone
- Foam Surrounds for Great Sound Quality
- Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Metal Speaker Grilles
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Banana Terminals
- Speakers Use Y30 High Grade Magnets
- PTC Protection Circuitry Prevents Against Blown Drivers
- Dimension: 23.8 inch x 12.8 inch x 14.1 inch
Video of SingMix 45:
The SingMix 45 is a powered mixer that is suited for karaoke as well as PA applications.
The built in stereo amplifier is extremely powerful and can easily support 2 speakers that are either 4 ohm or 8 ohm. You can even use this powered mixer for 4 speakers that are 8 ohm.
What makes the SingMix 45 really unique is that it has 4 mic/line inputs that have individual EQ controls in addition to the master EQ. It also has a very advanced echo effect that includes echo volume, a 2 band echo EQ, as well as repeat and delay parameters.
In addition to the 4 inputs you also can play back tracks through Bluetooth, USB, or SD.
Inputs and Outputs:
- 4 Mic/line inputs – (2) ¼” Front and (2) XLR Rear
- Front: USB/SD Inputs, built-in Bluetooth
- (2) pair RCA Inputs (rear)
- (2) pairs RCA Outputs (1 master line out and one rec out)
- Speaker outputs supports 4 speaker or 2 speaker setups (banana or bare wire)
- Front 3.5 MM aux input
- 500 x 2 Peak @ 4 Ohm
- 150 x 2 RMS @ 4 Ohm
- 100 x 2 RMS @ 8 Ohm
- A and B parallel speaker outputs supports (4) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 4 ohm speakers (Terminals are banana or bare wire)
- Built in Bluetooth with 35 Foot range
- USB input will play music files from a thumb drive or hard drive (32gb max)
- SD card playback will play music files stored on a memory card (32gb max)
- Mic line input mixer: volume, balance, echo, and 3 band EQ
- Music input mixer: volume, balance, and 3 band EQ
- Full controls over echo effects: volume, 2 band echo EQ, repeat, and delay parameters
- Selectable mono/stereo echo effect
- Dual 7 band master EQ (left/right)
- Master volume control
- Master mic volume control
- Remote control for USB/SD playback and Bluetooth Full function
- Built in pre-amplifier
- Built in quiet cooling fan
- Digital VFD display
- Perfect for karaoke, DJ, KJ, home, and commercial applications
- Rugged metal housing
- Precision tuning with high quality professional potentiometers and knobs
- 115V/230V switchable for worldwide use
- Unit weight: 14 lbs (6.35)
- Shipping weight: 16.2 lbs (7.35 kg)
- Unit dimensions: 13" x 5" x 1"
- THD: less than 0.5%
- Input sensitivity: 200mv/47Kohm
- Frequency response: (20Hz-20KHz): ±2dB
- Signal to noise ratio: > 78db
- Tone characteristic (80Hz-15KHz) ±12dB
All About Your RCC14 Series of Speaker Wire:
How To Set Up Your RCC14 Speaker Wire:
CL2 rated speaker wire is perfect for commercial or home applications. CL2 means you can safely install it in your ceiling or behind walls. If you are doing a 70V or 100V or 8 ohm installation of wire then this is the perfect product for you.
This speaker wire is CCA (copper clad aluminum). Our CCA will run well because we use 30 % copper and 70 % aluminum. There are other CCA cables on the market that use 10 % or less of copper. OFC cables are better but they cost way more and in many applications there will be no performance difference. You should use OFC cables for long runs or if a lot of power will be running through it.
Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification. The entire cable is inside of a PVC material that is CL2 fire-safety rated.
Features of RCC14-100-2:
- Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) Speaker Wire For In Ceiling or In-Wall Installation
- 100 Feet
- 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- 2 Conductor
- 30% Copper and 70 % Aluminum wire
- CL2 rated for safe installations in ceilings or walls
- Strands Count: 41 Wires Strand Size: 0.25mm
- Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color