- (1) Pair of Rockville KPS10 10" 3-Way 1200 Watt Karaoke Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!
- (1) Vocopro DAX-9900RV Key Control Karaoke Mixer Amplifier+Sonic Enhancer/DSP/Reverb
- (1) Rockville RED 14G50 OFC 14 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire Car Audio
- (3) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Video of Youtube Karaoke :
How to set up your KPS Speakers:
Video of KPS Series Speakers:
- Pair Rockville KPS10 10" 3-Way 1200 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts Per Pair (1200 Watts Each)
- Program power: 1200 Watts Per Pair (600 Watts Each)
- RMS Power: 600 Watts Per Pair (300 Watts Each)
- 3-Way Speaker With Built-In 3-Way Crossover For Amazing Sound!
- 10” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 74 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil
- 3.85” Mid-Range Speaker with 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil Gives Amazing Sounding Voice
- Tweeter Is Made Of A Special Blend of Iron That Is Tuned To Sound Great For Voice and Music
- 0.6” Inch Thick MDF Enclosure With Built-In Computer Tuned Port For Incredible Sound
- Speaker Weight: 26 Lbs. Each
- Woofer Has a Steel Basket OFC 100% Copper Voice Coils and a Paper Cone
- Foam Surrounds for Great Sound Quality
- Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Metal Speaker Grilles
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Banana Terminals
- Speakers Use Y30 High Grade Magnets
- PTC Protection Circuitry Prevents Against Blown Drivers
- Dimension: 20 inch x 10.8 inch x 11.9 inch
Authorized VocoPro Dealer!
Description of DAX-9900RV:
Want the ultimate karaoke
setup for your home or commercial KTV room? KJs, do you want to offer the best
sounding system for your singers? VocoPro’s new DAX-9900RV is the latest
generation of professional karaoke mixing amplifiers. It is equipped with the
latest DSP chip to offer superb sounding digital reverb and echo effects with
two types of 3D music enhancers. A studio-grade digital key controller will
match the music to the exact key your singers need!
Other key features the DAX-9900RV has that most karaoke amplifiers don’t are an automatic input volume stabilizer, microphone frequency cut adjustment to avoid feedback, an 1/8th inch stereo input with a preamp to use with a tablet, laptop, or smartphone, as well as a Sub Out with dedicated phase, crossover freq, and Sub volume controls. When the DAX-9900RV is connected to a TV, the on-screen display will show the pertinent info such as microphone and music volume levels, effect levels, as well as which of the 4 user presets are being used.
So if you want the ultimate sound for your KTV room or karaoke bar, install the DAX-9900RV into your system and make your customers come back for more!
- Vocopro DAX-9900RV Key Control Karaoke Mixer Amplifier + Sonic Enhancer/DSP/Reverb
- 150W + 150W Continuous Power Output at 8 Ohms
- 4 Speaker Output For Increased Coverage
- Studio Grade 11-Step DSP Key Control
- Pure Direct Mode Bypasses Music Effects for Unadulterated Music Playback
- Customizable Microphone and Music Volume Limits for KTV Room Installations
- Digital Echo and Reverb Controls for Exceptional Vocals
- MPX and Vocal Partner Singing Modes For Multiplexed Songs
- Dedicated Output with Phase and Crossover Controls for Powered Subwoofers
- Parametric EQ for Precise Microphone Tone Control
- Effect Loops for Use External Effects Processors
- Rear Panel Connectors:
- 1/4" Mic Input
- 1/8" aux mp3 input
- 4 RCA video in, 2 RCA video out
- 1/4" Balanced Sub out
- Ground terminal
- 6 RCA stereo in
- 2 RCA stereo out
- Stereo speaker output A
- Stereo speaker output B
- Power In
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic
cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal
Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
metal mic body
Response: 80 - 13Khz
600 Ohms ± 30%
-72 ± 3dB
quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
OFC oxygen free copper
delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
cable connectors are very solid and durable
Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the
- Black Color
- Rockville RED 14G50 OFC 14 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire
- Tinned coating makes this wire marine grade and protects it from corrosion
- This is a 100% copper cable with no aluminum! If you want top performance then this is it!
- Gauge: 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Wire Length: 50 Foot
- Stranding: 105 x 0.15mm x 2C (105 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire)
- Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Flexibility
- Marine-grade cable jacket is designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- Foot markers printed on cable for easy cutting
- Positive and negative labels are printed on the cable jacket for easy identification
- 100% copper wire Eliminates Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
- Tinned for Corrosion Resistance
- Designed for Car, Marine, and Outdoor use but also works great for home audio applications
- Color: Red