- (1) Pair of Rockville KPS10 10" 3-Way 1200 Watt Karaoke Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!
- (1) Technical Pro MM3000 Powered Bluetooth Microphone Mixer Amplifier Amp SD, USB
- (1) Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated 14 AWG 100' CCA Speaker Wire In Wall Ceiling 70V
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Video of Youtube Karaoke :
How to set up your KPS Speakers:
Video of KPS Series Speakers:
- Pair Rockville KPS10 10" 3-Way 1200 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts Per Pair (1200 Watts Each)
- Program power: 1200 Watts Per Pair (600 Watts Each)
- RMS Power: 600 Watts Per Pair (300 Watts Each)
- 3-Way Speaker With Built-In 3-Way Crossover For Amazing Sound!
- 10” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 74 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil
- 3.85” Mid-Range Speaker with 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil Gives Amazing Sounding Voice
- Tweeter Is Made Of A Special Blend of Iron That Is Tuned To Sound Great For Voice and Music
- 0.6” Inch Thick MDF Enclosure With Built-In Computer Tuned Port For Incredible Sound
- Speaker Weight: 26 Lbs. Each
- Woofer Has a Steel Basket OFC 100% Copper Voice Coils and a Paper Cone
- Foam Surrounds for Great Sound Quality
- Aluminum Voice Coil Bobbin
- Metal Speaker Grilles
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Banana Terminals
- Speakers Use Y30 High Grade Magnets
- PTC Protection Circuitry Prevents Against Blown Drivers
- Dimension: 20 inch x 10.8 inch x 11.9 inch
Authorized Technical Pro Dealer!
Description of T Pro MM3000:
The MM3000 is a mic mixing amplifier ideal
for audio professionals and sound engineers looking to consolidate equipment
while maximizing sound and quality. As a mic mixing amplifier MM3000 is fitted
out with a variety of features that make it the ideal amplifier to accompany a
vocal heavy setup. For standard shorter mic connections, the MM3000 comes fitted
out with six different 1/4” (unbalanced) mic inputs as well as two XLR
(balanced) inputs to accommodate larger connections. For outputs, the MM3000
comes with 2 channels both equipped with standard banana binding output
To enhanced output, the MM3000 features an expanded set of controls that allow for user fine-tuning of output. Each of the mic inputs comes with an individual volume control as well as a switch to cut and activate input from the individual line. In addition, the volume of all mic inputs can be adjusted relative to music via the master mic volume dial or via the mic priority switch. The mic inputs are also divided into two channels that come with hi, mid, low, and echo controls. The echo can be further adjusted via the echo controls which allow you to control five different aspects of the feature.
As a power amplifier, the MM3000 sports a
whopping peak output of up to 3000 Watts. This high peak output helps
accommodate more powerful passive speakers while safeguarding sound quality
during its journey from source to speakers. In addition, the MM3000 boasts 425
RMS watts per channel to ensure connected speakers consistently pump out
vibrant, full-bodied sound.
To connect music and other line inputs, the MM3000 also functions as a multi-purpose audio receiver. It comes with an integrated tuner that allows you to stream music directly from the radio. To connect smartphones and other music storage devices, the MM3000 also comes with wireless Bluetooth compatibility as well as an Aux input. Music can also be streamed via the front facing USB port and SD card reader.
The MM3000 also comes equipped with features that help enhance sound quality. To fine tune audio to match any input and setting, the MM3000 comes with dual 10-band equalizers that allow you to boost and cut output for a cleaner sound. Music inputs also come with high, mid, and low, controls, as well as a balance knob. After creating the perfect sound you can even record it to SD Cards and Flash Drives via the recording capabilities.
- Technical Pro MM3000 Powered Bluetooth Microphone Mixer Amp
- 8 Microphone inputs
- Recording capabilities
- Built-in dual 10-band equalizer
- USB/SD inputs
- Digital display
- Playback controls
- Built-in cooling fan
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19'' x 10'' x 1" inches
- Weight: 14.0 lbs
- Voltage: 110/220v
- Peak Power: 3000 Watts
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD card
- Outputs: Banana binding post (4 speakers), RCA (Line out)
- Card Support: USB/ SD card max size: 32 GB
- Playback: .mp3, /wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD cards
- Records: .mp3 files onto USB flash drive or SD card from tuner & RCA inputs
- Sampling Rate: 128 kbps / 44.1 kHz on .wav file recordings
- Bluetooth: v2.0 with EDR (2.4 GHz) technology
- Bluetooth Range: 30 feet
- Mic Inputs: (8) (2) XLR (balanced), (6) 1/4" (balanced)
- Equalizer: Dual 10 band
- Equalization Points: 32Hz, 64Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4KHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- USB input: 5V power supply
All About Your RCC14 Series of Speaker Wire:
How To Set Up Your RCC14 Speaker Wire:
CL2 rated speaker wire is perfect for commercial or home applications. CL2 means you can safely install it in your ceiling or behind walls. If you are doing a 70V or 100V or 8 ohm installation of wire then this is the perfect product for you.
This speaker wire is CCA (copper clad aluminum). Our CCA will run well because we use 30 % copper and 70 % aluminum. There are other CCA cables on the market that use 10 % or less of copper. OFC cables are better but they cost way more and in many applications there will be no performance difference. You should use OFC cables for long runs or if a lot of power will be running through it.
Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification. The entire cable is inside of a PVC material that is CL2 fire-safety rated.
Features of RCC14-100-2:
- Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) Speaker Wire For In Ceiling or In-Wall Installation
- 100 Feet
- 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- 2 Conductor
- 30% Copper and 70 % Aluminum wire
- CL2 rated for safe installations in ceilings or walls
- Strands Count: 41 Wires Strand Size: 0.25mm
- Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color