- (1) Pair of Kenwood KFC-1653MRB 6.5" 300 Watt Waterproof Marine Boat Speakers - Black
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65S 6.5" Polished Silver Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Enclosures
- (1) Kicker 42PXIBT1002 200 Watt 2-Channel Bluetooth Amplifier+Controller RZR/ATV/UTV
- (1) Pair of Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts 4 Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures
Features of KFC-1653MRB:
- 6.5" KFC-Series 2-Way Marine Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 300 watts per pair / 150 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- Injection molded polypropylene cone woofer
- Rubber surround
- 1" balanced dome PEI tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 60-20,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 2-7/16"
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- UV resistant fixed grill design
- Color: Black
- 1-year Sonic Electronix Warranty
- Speaker Size: 6-1/2"
- Design: 2-way
- Tweeter Design: Balanced Dome
- Tweeter Composition: PEI (Polyetherimide)
- Woofer Composition: Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround: Rubber
- Peak Power Handling: 150 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 50 watts
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil): 4 ohms
- Top-Mount Depth: 2-7/16"
- Speaker Grilles: Yes
- Number of Speakers: 2
Video of MAC65S:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65S comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of hand polished super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65S polished chrome aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Hand polished for beautiful chrome finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 6.7"
- Total Depth - 9.15"
- Cutout - 5.55"
- Diameter - 7.39".
- Mounting diameter - 6.4" (Narrow diameter - 6.12")
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 11"
*Although the pre-drilled holes will accommodate most speakers on the market, there may be some that don't fit. If that is the case you can drill holes into the lip of the can to line up with your speaker's mounting holes.
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
How to install an amplifier in your UTV:
Description of 42PXIBT1002:
You don’t need a radio to
enjoy great tunes! Whether it’s on the trail, on the road or on the
farm, easily connect your Bluetooth device for awesome sound in any
ride! The PXiBT100.2 Stereo Amplified Controller With Bluetooth is the
only solution you need for sound in your ride. No radio necessary.
Whether it’s a motorcycle, side-by-sides, ATV or even a classic car, this weatherproof amp delivers the power you need, on or off the road. A 24dB selectable crossover with 24dB subsonic filter, made to craft your sound to exacting standards. The Bluetooth receiver allows you to stream music right to the amplifier, while the illuminated display allows you to change track, volume and source. A wide range of input levels make this amp easy to hook up with a factory radio or aftermarket. This PXA amplifier delivers as much as 100 total watts into two channels.
- KICKER 42PXIBT1002 100 Watt Bluetooth Amplifier+Controller RZR/ATV/UTV PXIBT100.2
- RMS Output @ 4-Ohms: 25 watts x 2
- RMS Output @ 2-Ohms: 50 watts x 2
- Length: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Height: 1-5/8" (4 cm)
- Width: 3-7/16" (8.7 cm)
- USB audio input / charging: 5V/1A
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Aux Input Sensitivity: 500mV
- Selectable 12dB high-pass crossover: OFF, 60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz
- RCA pre-out voltage: 4.5V RMS
- Fuse Rating: 15 A x 1
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Stream music to your amplifier via Bluetooth
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Weather proof for motorcycle, ATV and classic car applications
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
Features of MAC INSERT:(2) Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts For Polaris RZ R Tower Speaker Enclosures