- (1) AKG K361 Closed Back Pro Studio Recording Podcasting Headphones 50mm Drivers
- (1) Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
What's In The Box:
- 1 x K361 headphones
- 2 x Straight cables - 3.0 m (9.8') and 1.2 m (2.5')
- 1 x Adapter - 3.5 mm (1/8") to 6.5 mm (1/4")
- 1 x Protective carrying pouch
Whether you're an artist, engineer, podcaster or beat maker, you're always in creative mode. AKG K361 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. K361s are precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced audio in exceptional detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you're mixing and editing. They deliver deeper bass and higher highs than any other model in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 15 Hz to 28 kHz. Plush, ergonomic earcups cradle your ears in supreme comfort—because once you hear how amazing your K361s sound, you won't ever want to take them off.
Closed-back, oval over-ear design
- Superior isolation and improved low-frequency response to hear all the details
AKG professional performance
- Accurate, neutral sound and extended frequency response (15Hz - 28kHz)
Luxury feel in a lightweight foldable design
- Unmatched long-wearing comfort for production in the studio or on-the-go
Adjustable, calibrated headband
- Comfortable, repeatable fit with superior clamping force
Premium isolating oval ear pads
- Slow-retention foam provides luxury comfort and less low frequency leakage
Superior sensitivity and impedance
- Use with professional or consumer devices with no audio degradation
- Built-to-last, confirmed by rigorous stress-testing
- Only 219 Grams (7.7 ounces)—wear them all day and not even notice
50mm drivers with pure OFC voice coils
- Largest in class, professional drivers for legendary AKG performance
- Driver size (mm): 50
- Sensitivity (dB SPL/V @ 1 kHz): 114
- Rated impedance (Ω): 32
- Audio frequency bandwidth (Hz): 15 - 28000
- Cable(s) length (m): 1.2 & 3
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 15 - 28000 Hz
- Weight (oz): 7.7
- Weight (g): 219
- Detachable: Yes
- Cable Length: Straight 3m, straight 1.2m
- Adapter: Yes, 3.5mm (1/8") to 6.5mm (1/4")
- Connector Type: 2.5" TRS
- Over-ear: Yes
- Podcasting, Vlogging & Game Streaming: Yes
- Studio Monitoring: Yes
- Music Production: Yes
- Hi-Fi Listening: Yes
- Mobile Devices: Yes
- Drummer: Yes
- Foldable: Yes
- Closed-back, oval: Yes
- Foldable: Yes
- Closed-back, oval: Yes
- Over-ear: Yes
- Detachable cable: Yes
- Pure OFC voice coil: Yes
All About your RCM01:
Unboxing Video of RCM01:
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
How to Set Up A Twitch Stream with Rockville Equipment:
Authorized Rockville Dealer:
The Rockville RMC01 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $100.
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM01 amazing in studio applications.
The full metal construction makes the RCM01 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of all metal. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ - 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
- RCM01 Condenser Microphone
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device we need to update on ebay amazon, website, etc
- 100% Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom power
- Metal shock mount
- Anti-wind foam cap
- Owners Manual
- Warranty card
- Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- RCM01 condenser microphone
- Full metal high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ)
- Output impedance: 200O±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than 500uA
- Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD=1.0% at 1kHZ)
- Electrical current: Greater than 4.8Ma
- Microphone body net weight:325 Grams (0.72 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 48mm (1.89" inches)
- Microphone Length 157mm (6.18" inches)
- Microphone material: steel grille + Zinc alloy (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.