- (1) JBL Pro JRX218S 1,400 Watt 18" Inch Compact Passive Subwoofer DJ Sub
- (1) Rock N Roller RMH1 Hand Truck 200lb Capacity DJ PA Equipment Transport Cart
- (1) Rockville RMC-3PK 3 Pack Metal Wired Vocal/Instrument/DJ Microphones+Metal Case
Authorized JBL Dealer
- JRX218S 18" Compact Subwoofer
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- Enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) and is carpeted in black
- Top mounted, cast aluminum 36 mm pole mount receptacle for the optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a mid-high speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles
- 18-gauge perforated steel grille
- Power Rating : 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 34 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 53 Hz - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m) : 98 dB
- Nominal Impedence : 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 133 dB peak, @1 m (3.3 ft)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm (23.8 in x 20.0 in x 21.7 in)
- Net Weight : 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver : M118-4
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2); parallel
- Grille : 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- Click Here To View The Specification Sheet (Link Opens In A New Window)
The RocknRoller® Multi-Cart® RMH1 Mini-Handtruck is designed to handle large tasks and still fold up compact for storage. It features a long 18” nose capable of lifting bulky equipment, boxes, or gear up to 200lbs in weight. With an ergonomic, space saving design, and 6”x1.50” R-Trac lightweight no-flat wheels, moving your stuff is easier than ever. The Mini-Handtruck also features a non-skid surface on the frame to resist cargo slipping, stair-climbers to ease loads over curbs, and a sturdy tubular steel frame with textured powdercoat paint that resists chips and scratches.
Home & Office, Delivery Vans, Sales Representatives, Trade Shows
- Rock-n-Roller® Multi-Cart® Mini Handtruck - Model RMH1
- Dimensions: L x W x D: 24” x 14.5” x 6.75” (folded). 39” x 14.5” x 24.75” (expanded)
- Weight: 9.6 lb. Load Capacity: 200 lb.
- Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065" wall)
- Tubing size on main frame: .75" and 1" square steel tube
- 19 mm axle
- Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires
How to Set Up Your RMC-3PK:
- (3) Fully metal wired mics
- (3) Mic clips
- (1) Aluminium carry case
- Owner’s manual
The Rockville RMC-3PK are the same exact microphones we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. These microphones were created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes these mics sound so good? Our mics use an M-56 cartridge which have neodymium magnets. This supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made nice solid metal microphones. They have a great feel to them. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with mics that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
- Rockville RMC-3PK 3 Pack Metal Wired Vocal/Instrument/DJ Microphones + Metal Case
- Mic Features:
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- Case: High quality Aluminium carry case protects the mic during transportation
- (3) Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clips
- Stand Mountable
- Color: Black
- Shipping weight: 2.04 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.4” x 9.25” x 3.94”