- (1) Rockville RTB65A 6.5" 300w Powered Subwoofer Bass Tube + MP3 Input
- (1) Pair of Rockville RV46.2 4x6" 2-Way Car Speakers 280W/70W RMS CEA Rated
- (1) Rockville RWK10
- 10 Gauge Amp Installation Kit ANL Fuse Holder + RCA Cable
- (1) Metra 72-1002 Speaker Harness Connector
Video of RTB65A:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Description of RTB65A:
Introducing the Rockville RTB65A Powered Subwoofer Tube. We at Rockville just had to
manufacture a high quality powered bass tube. Growing up one of my best friends bought a car and it had a powered bass tube in it. The sound
that it produced was just amazing and I will never forget it. Bass tubes push out some of the punchiest bass available. I personally love punchy
bass that is deep and clean. Bass is an integral part of any good audio system, and the Rockville Bass Blaster amplified subwoofer tubes will
add power and impact to your car audio system. The cylindrical shape of the enclosure helps focus the motion of the bass pressure so it
maximizes that punchy output from both the woofers face and the tuned rear aero port. Strong deep bass will fire through your vehicle for
Since this is a powered bass tube, you get everything you need! This is your entire bass system. The built in power amplifier will push this tube to the max. The amp, sub and enclosure are perfectly tuned and matched to sound perfect together.
Installation is a breeze! No need for building and wiring enclosures to amplifiers. Simply power, ground remote and send signal to the bass tube and you are ready to enjoy the most incredible bass you have ever heard.
"Good things do come in small packages" Rockville Bass Tubes will fit every vehicle without taking up valuable space and provide super low-end bass response. No permanent installation is necessary, the tubes come complete with 4 mounting legs and Velcro mounting straps so your bass tube will stay put where you place it.
- Rockville RTB65A 6.5“ 300w Powered Subwoofer Bass Tube With MP3 Input
- 300 Watts Peak/150 Watts RMS
- 6.5“ High power woofer in vented tubular enclosure
- Integrated, built-in 150 Watts RMS Rated amplifier
- Rear aero vent bass system
- Speaker level and RCA line-level input
- Frequency response: 30Hz-200Hz
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Adjustable bass crossover
- MP3 Input with volume control
- Molded steel woofer grill
- Four steel mounting brackets + two canvas straps with Velcro fasteners
- Tube is covered in durable aviation grade tweed with embroidered logo
- Dimensions: 7.25” x 15.75“
Video of RV46.2:
Description of RV46.2:
Rockville car audio speakers utilize the latest in speaker technology for superior sound quality. Our specially formulated Hexbass Cone Technology in combination with our Flexmotion Rubber Surround contribute to the speakers smooth extended response with minimal distortion for accurate reproduction of low end frequencies. The tweeters featured use high temperature PEI domes with neodymium magnets for smooth and extended high frequency sounds while the diffused PEI midranges offer outstanding sound dispersion contributing to the crisp clear midrange tones. The Rockville speakers are designed with superior SPL response so that they will play efficiently with stock head units but are powerful enough and capable of handling nominal amplifier power.
Rockville car audio speakers are CEA rated, what that means is that the Consumer Electronics Association recognizes these speakers to be accurately rated and meet their rigorous standards for wattage, SPL and frequency response. So while other manufacturers state “out-of-this-world” wattages on their products, you can rest assured that your Rockville speaker will work up to spec. and exceed your expectations.
What’ so special about Rockville Speakers “in engineering terms”.
The acoustic center of a driver is the point in the driver from which the sound appears to originate. What is crucial in a good multi-element design is the difference between the centers of the drivers. This is called relative acoustic offset. A good speaker design features phase accuracy in and around the crossover point, because the interaction of the drivers is most affected by the SPL magnitude and phase in this area. The Rockville designs allow for wide dispersion of the sound for complete musical immersion.
Audio power is the electrical power transferred from an audio amplifier to a loudspeaker, measured in watts. The electrical power delivered to the loudspeaker and its sensitivity determines the sound power level generated with the balance being converted to heat. Amplifiers are limited in the electrical energy they can amplify, loudspeakers are limited in the electrical energy they can convert to sound energy without distorting the audio signal or destroying them selves. These power ratings are important to consumers finding compatible products and comparing competitors. Because Rockville products are CEA rated, you can easily and accurately match any Rockville speaker to a CEA rated amplifier and be guaranteed of their performance match.
- Rockville RV46.2 2-Way Car Speaker
- Peak Power Rating: 280 Watts Per Pair/140 Watts Each
- CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 70 Watts Per Pair/ 35 Watts Each
- 4"x 6" Open Basket 2-Way Speaker
- HEX Base Technology Acrylic Speaker Cone
- Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround
- Linear Progressive Conex Spider
- 1” PEI Polyamide Neo Dome Mid/Tweeter
- 1/2” PEI Polyamide Electro Tweeter
- Built-in Capacitor Crossover Network
- Extended Frequency Response Speakers
- 20 oz. Magnet Structure Weight
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 6" x 3.4"
- Mounting Depth: 2"
- Frequency Response: 83Hz - 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m
- Includes Complete Pair with Installation Hardware and Color Coded Speaker Wire
Video of RWK10:
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 10 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistance ratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests, because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those any more after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers). The conclusion is that Rockville does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) set of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
- Metra 72-1002 Speaker Harness Connector for 1984-02 Jeep+Dodge+Cherokee Vehicles
- Chrysler 2-pin flat speaker connector
- One kit needed per pair of speakers
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- Jeep - 1988-1996 Cherokee, 1986-1992 Comanche, 1986-1992 Grand Wagoneer, 1984-1996 Wrangler.
- Dodge - 1994-2002 Ram Pickup
- Jeep - 1988-1996 Cherokee, 1986-1992 Comanche, 1986-1992 Grand Wagoneer, 1984-1996 Wrangler.