- (1) JBL IRX115S 1300w 15" Powered Active Subwoofer Portable Pro Audio PA Sub
- (1) Rockville RWM90U Quad UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System w/LCD+Metal Casing
What's in the Box:
- IEC Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Pro Sound, No Guesswork
The JBL IRX115S powered subwoofer, the newest model in the IRX series of versatile, cost-conscious portable P.A.s, extends the low-frequency response of IRX systems down to a room-shaking 32 Hz. The 15” IRX115S draws from JBL’s top professional touring technologies to deliver superior sound without the guesswork, thanks to custom driver and amplifier designs; tuned, ported enclosure; and built-in crossover and polarity settings. It all adds up to an impressive 128 dB of deep, powerful bass, in a rugged, ultralight cabinet weighing just 65.3 pounds. The IRX Series offers legendary JBL fidelity, power and ease of use at a fraction of the price and size of comparable systems. The 8-inch IRX108BT and the 12-inch IRX112BT are fully loaded with features that make it easy to dial in incredible sound in an instant—from real-world EQ presets and dbx DriveRack automatic feedback suppression to Bluetooth streaming and one-touch ducking. Budget-conscious musicians, DJs, presenters and fitness instructors can count on versatile, full-featured JBL IRX Series portable P.A.s to deliver stunning sound, no matter their experience level.
Big Sound, Small Box
High output and extended low-frequency response in a compact, ported design.
Portable and Lightweight
Perfectly complements the IRX line of powered loudspeakers with a built-in, lightweight amplifier and ergonomic, sturdy handles.
Easy to Set Up and Operate
Easily selectable crossover frequencies and polarity on the back of the cabinet.
Powerful 15" woofer with 3" voicecoil
Generates smooth, deep low-frequency response.
Selectable 80 Hz, 100 Hz and 120 Hz crossover points
Optimized for JBL IRX Series loudspeakers.
Enhances output and reduces woofer noise.
Built-in pole mount
Expands system configuration options.
Offers rugged protection without compromising acoustic performance.
- Power Rating (W, Peak): 1300
- Frequency Response Hz (±3 dB): 45 - 103
- Maximum SPL (peak dB): 128
- Single-angle top pole-mount socket: Yes
- Height (in): 23.6
- Depth (in): 18.9
- Width (in): 18.9
- Weight (lbs): 65.3
- Height (mm): 600
- Width (mm): 480
- Depth (mm): 480
- Weight (kg): 29.65
How to Set up Your RWM90U:
Unboxing Video of RWM90U:
All about your RWM90U:
- 4 wireless handheld microphones
- 1 receiver unit
- User manual
- Power adapter
- Rockville RWM90U UHF Quad Wireless Microphone
- High performance wireless handheld microphone system
- Includes transmitter with four high sensitivity, unidirectional, wireless, handheld cardioid microphones
- Color coded microphones
- Featuring a dual filter design to limit feedback and interference
- Ultra signal stability eliminates unwanted distortion
- Professional receiver with multifunction color displays shows frequency, signal synch, and audio input
- Transmitter automatically links to receiver for ease of use
- Individual microphone volume controls
- Receiver has a rugged metal housing
- Comfortable ergonomic composite microphone construction
- Low power consumption for longer battery life
??Available in 4 Frequencies:
- Operating Range: 300´ – 400´(indoor), 250´ – 350´(outdoor)
- Channel: Four Channel
- Frequency Range: 467MHz – 490MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: UHF
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 15KHz (±3 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 105dB
- S/N: 100dB
- T.H.D: < 0.5% (1KHz)
- Audio Output Jack: XLR balanced & 1/4" mixed
- Power Voltage: AC110V/ 220V – 50/60Hz
- 110V/220V Volt Switchable
- Operating Temperature: 3°F – 130°F
- Mic Battery Operating Time: up to 10 hours
- Oscillation mode: Quartz Crystal
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Output Level: 0 – 300mV