- (1) Alpine iLX-F259 9" 1-Din Digital Media Bluetooth Receiver CarPlay/Google Assist
- (1) Rockville RBC1 Rear View Backup Car Camera, Easy Mount, No Cutting or Drilling
Description of iLX-F259:
The 9" iLX-F259 has a customizable UI with only the features you need: Apple Carplay, Android Auto and Bluetooth® wireless technology without a custom install.
The ILX-F259’s 9” screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a 1-DIN chassis. The screen hovers over or in front of the dash while its rear housing tapers off cleanly at the edges for a thin and modern silhouette. Various mounting positions allow for the screen to be positioned to avoid features on the dash such as air vents and buttons around the radio. Once the desired screen position is determined, the screen and mount get fixed to the chassis for a sturdy fit and finish.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SCREEN
The iLX-F259 has a customizable user interface so you can design your screens the way you like. Create up to three customized home screens by choosing from 22 widgets – including Clock, USB images, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, “Now Playing,” Sources, Camera, and Bluetooth functions – that can be easily dragged-and-dropped onto the page. Personalize the screen’s wallpaper by using one of your own photos or choose from several pre-loaded patterns.
The iLX-F259 “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touch screen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
The iLX-F259 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; requires an Android™ phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say "OK Google" or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices and reply to text messages – hands free..
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto give you access to popular apps such as:
Waze: The world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app
Spotify: A digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs
Amazon Music, and more
For information on third party apps, please visit the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto websites.
Android, Android Auto and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
ADD A REAR CAMERA, OR MORE, IF NEEDED
Make blind spots a distant memory. The iLX-F259 has a rear camera input and overlays guidelines onto the camera image on the 9” screen to aid with distance judging (camera sold separately). Multiple cameras (for the rear and side) can be added when used through the KCX-C2600B Multi-Camera Selector (cameras and switcher sold separately).
BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO
Be smart when using your phone on the road. The built-in Bluetooth wireless technology allows for hands-free calling, secure simple pairing (SSP) and call waiting. Icons depicting phone battery level and cellular signal level are shown on the 9” screen. Expand your entertainment options with audio streaming from your smartphone.
- ALPINE iLX-F259 9" 1-Din Digital Media Bluetooth Receiver CarPlay/Google Assist
- 9” WVGA hovering capacitive touch screen
- Tapered display housing and silver trim for a clean, modernized fit and finish
- Standard 1-DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO DIN dash kits for various vehicle applications
- Screen mounting positions: three depth positions (up to 20mm deep), five vertical positions (as low as 30mm, four angled positions (45°, 20°, 0°, -20°)
- Access your maps, music, calls and messages through Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- The customizable user interface lets you design up to three home pages; choose from available widgets like Clock, USB images, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, “Now Playing,” Sources, and Camera
- Rear view camera input (camera sold separately)
- SiriusXM Ready™ (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required)
- 9-band parametric equalizer with time correction
- high- and low-pass filters
- Bass Engine SQ
- MediaXpander HD
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC music files
- plays AVI and MPEG4 video file
- inputs: rear USB port, rear auxiliary input (mini), rear-view camera input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- built-in internal amp (18 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
Video of RBC1:
- Small and Compact
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Maintenance-Install and Never worry about it again!
- Easy Installation
- Weather Resistant
- High sensitivity
- Night Vision
- Auto Reverse Image Capable-Shows normal view on screen
- 170° Viewing Angle
- Hard plastic waterproof casing allows long lasting use
- TV SYSTEM: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixel:
- PAL: 628x586
- NTSC: 658x462
- Electronic Shutter:
- PAL: 1/50-1/100000
- NTSC: 1/60-1/100000
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Lens Angle: 2.8mm/120° - 1.8mm/170°
- Sensor Area: 5.961 mm x 4.276mm
- Video Output: 1.OVp-p 750hm
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Water-Proof: IP67-1P68
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.8 (0 Lux with LED)
- Current Consumption: No More 300mA
- Power Supply: DC12V+/-i0%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Storage Temeprature: -30°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Other Features:
- Automatic White Balance
- AGC and BLC
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.