Introducing Rockvilles New YouTube KaraokeSystem.
We all have TV's/Phones/Tablets/Laptops and computers. Rockvillesnew YouTube karaoke system will allow you to use your existing devices tocreate a powerful and amazing karaoke experience. This system will allow you totake all available audio, video, and Karaoke content from YouTube and play itback on a professional sounding karaoke home theater system while interfacingwith any of your existing devices to view the words to the songs on a screen ofyour choice (TV, tablet, laptop, computer, iPhone, etc).
Karaoke Made simple:
Getting started takes less than 2 minutes in 3 easy steps:
Step 1- Decide which device you would like to use as your karaokeviewing screen (iPad, iPhone, Android, Laptop, or Television! (Connectioncables included).
Step 2- Plug device in with provided RCA cable or connect using bluetooth
Step 3- Plug microphones into the system.
Now you are ready to get started!
-Turn on your device, the speaker and the Microphone receiver. Goto www.youtube.com on yourdevice.
-Type whichever Song name +the word Karaoke you would like to sing into YouTubes Search Field.
-Adjust the volume of thespeaker and/or microphones as you see fit.
Now you’re ready to Rock out with Rockville!!!
How we came up with this concept:
I work for Audio Savings andjust started here pretty recently. I have always been in love with karaoke andwanted a karaoke system in my house. Most karaoke machines on the market areeither very expensive, or the cheaper ones do not sound great. They also allrequire you to buy these CD-G discs to get the words onto a TV screen. Thesediscs are hard to find though. I thought there must be a better way.
I was talking with some of the audio engineers about my dilemmaand they gave me a rock solid solution which is how this concept came to life.
The solution was demoed to me in our office. Itwas simple to connect. After 2 minutes of plugging in 3 wires the results blewmy mind! We had youtube from one of our office computers up on our big screenTV. We had the sound coming out of the Rockville speaker system which soundedamazing! The mics were also connected to the speakers and also soundedflawless! I was able to sing along. The sound was superior to many otherKaraoke applications I have tried. Best of all using youtube.com puts almostany song you could ask for at your fingertips with the words running down thescreen! No need to buy and/or store Discs!
- (1) Rockville HTS56 1000w 5.1 Channel Home Theater System/Bluetooth/USB+8" Subwoofer
- (1) NYC Acoustics USB RGB LED Light Strip Package Kit to Backlight Your TV / Monitor
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville RCDR10B 10' Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
- (1) Rockville RNRMR10 10' 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable 100% Copper
Video of Youtube Karaoke:
HOW TO SET UP YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM WITH OPTICAL (HTS56):
Video of HTS56:
Video of How to Set Up HTS56:
- Subwoofer with built in receiver
- (2) Front speakers
- (2) Rear speakers
- (1) Center channel speaker
- Remote Control
- Signal Cable
- Antenna Cable
- Satellite Speaker Mounting Kits
- All wiring to connect speakers to the receiver – 30 foot cables for the rear speakers, 12 foot cables for the front speakers, 10 foot cable for the center channel speaker (extra long cables are included to support any application)
- Warranty Card
The Rockville HTS56 5.1 Channel Home Theater System is the solution to your surround sound needs. The system is capable of 1000 watts peak power and 500 watts program, with 250 watts continuous RMS. We tested this system and it really hurt our ears. It's crazy loud! This complete home theater system features two full range 3” front speakers, two full range 3” rear speakers, a center speaker, and an 8” subwoofer. The speaker cabinets are made of strong MDF material and not particleboard like some systems out there. Each speaker has its own volume control so they can be adjusted independently. We include long length cables with RCA connectors. This allows you to quickly and easily mount the speakers wherever you want.
One thing worth mentioning about conventional 5.1 channel systems is that when you play music using bluetooth or the radio or even other non HD sources you only get sound out of the two front speakers. With the Rockville HTS56 you can listen to music using any source and all 5 of the speakers and the subwoofer will always play together. You will get surround sound whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or using the radio.
The 8” subwoofer provides super clear deep, rich bass with no rattling or discernible distortion even at high volumes. It has a built in media player/receiver with digital readout, a 5-band EQ, FM radio, Bluetooth, SD/USB input, and two ¼” MIC inputs with echo control for Karaoke on the front. On the rear you have 5 RCA audio outputs, 6 RCA DVD audio inputs, 2 RCA AUX inputs, and an FM antenna input. There are also 5 RCA inputs to power each speaker's LED. A full function remote control is included so you never have to leave the comfort of your chair. The system also features an LED light system with multiple modes. The subwoofer LEDs can be set to blink to the beat, look like an EQ spectrum analyzer, or change colors (constant or cycle). The satellite speakers have cool blue LEDs that can be turned on or off.
This is honestly the best home theater system we’ve ever used and it sells for a fraction of the price of other systems. We are so sure that you’ll love this system that we are offering a 90-day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.
- HTS56 5.1 Channel Home Theater System with LED Light Effects
- Plug and play system with everything you need right out of the box
- 1000-Watts Peak Power
- 500-Watts Program Power
- 250-Watts Continuous RMS Power
- 8” Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver
- 1x 3” Center Channel Speaker
- 2x 3” Full Range Front Channel Speakers
- 2x 3” Full Range Rear Channel Speakers
- Top Quality MDF Wood Cabinets with Plastic Front Panels
- Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception
- Built-In Optical input to connect to your Television
- Digital Display
- Selectable preset equalizer curves
- You can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer
- Bluetooth v2.1
- USB Input (max file size 16Gb)
- SD Input (max file size 16Gb)
- 2 ¼” MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke
- 5 RCA Audio Outputs
- 6 RCA DVD Audio Inputs
- 2 RCA AUX Inputs
- Optical input to connect to your TV
- FM Antenna Input
- Full Function Remote
- The Subwoofer unit has 4 LED lighting modes: (blink to the beat, solid on, spectrum EQ analyzer, off) and selectable with 7 colors or multi-color mode
- Zero distortion can be heard even with volume and bass settings all the way up! The sound on this system is better than anything even that cost twice the price!
- Cable Length: Front L/F: 12Ft, Rear L/R: 30Ft, Center: 10Ft
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant
- Amplifier: Class AB, very efficient amplifier with top components!
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥70dB (Maximum output with THD+N<1%)
- System Impedance: 8" driver: 8 Ohm/3" driver: 4 Ohm
- Max SPL: 106 dB @ 1w/1m
- THD: 0.10%
- Input voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Subwoofer Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 9.25” x 13.19” x 14.57”
- Center Speaker Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 3.94” x 4.13” x 14.57”
- Front L/R Satellite Speaker Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 3.94” x 4.13” x 14.57”
- Rear L/R Satellite Speaker Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 3.94” x 4.13” x 9.25”
- Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*D*H) 18.58” x 12.99” x 21.34”
- Net Weight: 26.47 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 28.68 LBS
Videos of LEDT5:
- 3 LED Strips
- USB connector
- RGB remote
- Owner's manual
What makes our light strip package the best?
1. We include 3 strips each the perfect length with the perfect cable length. Our top strip is twice as long. Ours is 26 inches (competitors are usually 12 to 15 inches). Ours is the perfect size for TVs ranging from 32 inches to 70 inches. At the end of each strip we have 7 inches of cable so you can plug one strip to the next without excessive amounts of wire all over the place. We intentionally include 3 strips, not 4. Trust me you do not want a strip on the bottom of your TV as I tested this and you will not be able to see the light because the TV blocks it. Also on most TVs there is no place to tape down the bottom strip where it is not in the way. You are better off with 3 strips that are each the proper size.
2. We use special red series 3M adhesive that is stronger and longer lasting.
3. No power adapters needed, simply plug the USB cable to the USB port of your TV. (Our competitors' products have these thick adapters).
4. Our LED strip is IPX68 waterproof and dustproof. The IPX68 finish also makes the light look nicer.
5. 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with them, we will send you a pre-paid label and refund you all of your money!
- NYC Acoustics LED light strip package to backlight your TV
- Includes (3) Strips
- Long strip for the top of the TV is 26 inches
- The strips for the right and left side of the TV are each 14 inches
- Each end of the light strip has a 7 inch wire with a connector cable to connect one LED strip to the next one
- 24-key RGB remote can change the light 16 different colors
- Strobe mode can make lights blink
- Adjustable brightness
- Color changing mode will gradually change the color of the LED light
- IP68 Waterproof and dust proof and shock proof
- Red series top of the line 3M adhesive sticks to your TV without damaging it
- Gets power from any USB source
- Soothing backlight ensures less strain on your eyes when you watch TV
- Resistant to high temperature, water, and dust
- Lights always run cool to the touch
- Low current draw makes zero noise and never flickers
- Input voltage: 5V
- Input current: 0.65A
- Output power: 3.27W
- LED type: SMD5050
- Power: 2.5W / Meter
- Beam angle: 120 degree
- Lumens per LED: 18
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RNRMR10 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable
- Nickel-Plated Plugs for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color