- (1) ALPINE Status HDA-F60 600 Watt High-Resolution 4-Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RWK4CU 4 AWG Gauge 100% Copper Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit OFC
- (1) Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 2 Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable Split Pin 100% Copper
Get High-End Car Audio Performance from Alpine Status:
What's in the Box:
- HDA-F60 4-Channel Amplifier
- Owner's manual
- "Birth sheet" that certifies by measurement the actual power of the amplifier in the box
- 4 Screws for amplifier mounting to vehicle
- 2pcs. Mount bracket w/ 4 Screws for attachment to amplifier
- 3pcs. Allen wrench for amplifier connection & installation - Sizes: 2mm/2.5mm/4mm
- 1pc. Quick connector block for Power/Ground/Remote wires
- 3pcs. Quick connector block for Speaker wires
Using expertise gleaned from over five decades of crafting premium car audio products and trickle-down engineering and design from the Ultra Hi-Res AlpineF#1Status system technologies, the Alpine Status System features exceptional tooling and rich build quality for the best possible sound reproduction. Each component was hand-picked from the highest-quality materials for the highest in-class audio performance, that when used as a complete system, can achieve 192kHz/24Bit playback.
Powering a Hi-Res sound system without contributing noise during playback requires efficiency and precision and the HDA-F60 was intentionally designed to provide impressive power output to the system while ensuring the purest audio performance. The amplifier's wide dynamic range capability provides impressive output in a compact chassis that fits most vehicle applications.
Precise Sound Reproduction
The HDA-F60 features a high-efficiency digital circuit design that ensures ultra-low distortion levels for precise sound reproduction and superb sound quality. Intentional designs, like a copper-plated chassis and black circuit board, bring the signal-to-noise ratio up to 83dB and minimize noise and distortion during playback for complete music fidelity that's true to the original source.
Featuring technology unique to Alpine, the amplifier features Alpine's dual negative feedback control circuit to improve linearity for the most accurate sound amplification. This technology also stabilizes the amplifier output while driving the speakers for ultimate reliability.
The HDA-F60 features Alpine's quick-connect power and speaker connectors for quick and safe installation. The one-sided terminal layout and top-panel sound controls give the user quick access to controls on the amplifier.
Optimized for a Full System
The Alpine Status System is sold separately and can be used to build a custom sound system. Three sets of true 4V preamp outputs are included to add additional amplifiers if more power is needed. For best results, install the complete Alpine Status system together as a full system to achieve the highest in-class audio performance only second to the Ultra High-Resolution AlpineF#1System.
- Hi-Res Audio Playback (192kHz/24Bit)
- 4-Channel Amplifier
- High-Efficiency Digital Circuit Design
- Alpine's Dual Negative Feedback Control Circuit
- High Bandwidth Amplifier
- Alpine's Premium Class D Circuit Design
- Copper-plated chassis
- Black circuit board
- One-sided terminal layout
- Top panel sound controls
- Quick connect power and speaker terminals
- Optional Remote bass knob compatible (requires RUX-KNOB.2 or RUX-H01, sold separately)
- Dimensions: 11.4375" x 7.5" x 2.125"
- Power Rating: (14.4V, ≤1.0% THD+N)
- 100W x 4 @ 4Ω
- 150W x 4 @ 2Ω
- Bridged: 300W x 2 @ 4Ω
- THD+N: 0.02% (10W into 4ohm)
- S/N Ratio: 87dB (1W into 4ohm)
- Frequency response: 10-60kHz (-3dB)
- Damping factor: 500
- Selectable input level – HI/LO
- Selectable 2/4ch input
- Variable High pass / Low pass crossover
- Auto-turn on with remote sensing
Video of RWK4CU:
We challenge anyone to put this wire to a resistance test against any other wire on the market with the same gauge. If our cable does not meet or exceed any other cable, even if it costs 3 times more, we will be happy to call tag the item and refund you in full. Why are we so confident ? This cable is 100% copper. You cant have a cable with more than 100 % copper. So the only way a cable would out-perform this one is if it were being advertised as a 4 AWG but they are giving you more wire than advertised. No brands selling 100 % copper cables actually do this.
We guarantee that this kit will compete with the most expensive amp kits on the market from Kicker, JL Audio, or any other top brands.
Looking for a wire kit that has 100% true specifications! A wire kit that uses 100% copper 4-gauge cable! Then look no further than the Rockville True-Spec RWK4-CU 4 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. This package includes everything you'll need to get your amplifier system powered-up correctly and at peak efficiency. All items included in this kit are top of the line.
The power and ground cables aptly named “Mega Power Cable” is a no compromise power cable. Rockville’s engineering team over-built and designed the cables using thousands of strands of only true 100% oxygen-free, silver-tinned copper strands. The use of a proprietary special twisting process reduces “surface skin impedance loss” so that Mega Power cables have zero signal and power loss, delivering full power from your battery system to your amplifier even at lengths of 20 feet! The increased current flow and higher amperage carrying capacity will increase your amplifiers efficiency and keep your amplifier running cooler. The SuperFlex outer insulating jacket jacket makes installation and cable routing simple and easy. The 100% copper stranded wire is extremely tolerant of the hostile conditions found under the hood in vehicles and compensates for vibration, heat expansion and flexibility. This flexible and well-shielded wire is crucial for getting through all of the nooks and passageways within the confines of a vehicle interior.
Some manufactures use all aluminum or mix a little copper with aluminum to give their cables the appearance of a “heavy-duty” cable. But not Rockville, our True-Spec 100% oxygen free, silver tinned copper eliminates corrosion, increases current transfer x 10, and won’t discolor over time.
The superior quality and materials of the Rockville 100% True-Spec amplifier installation kit is realized in the included accessories and cable workmanship. Included is a precision CNC cut full size ANL fuse housing, machined from solid brass and then 14K gold plated for superior signal transfer and complete with a matching gold plated 120-amp ANL fuse. The power cable is wrapped in 6 feet of durable nylon braided tubing to protect it from heat and chafing in the engine compartment. All installation accessories such as the ring terminals and spade connectors are nickel plated for superior signal transfer and durability.
CRYSTAL SQ AUDIO PLANAR SPEAKER CABLE
The speaker cable included in the Rockville True-Spec is also manufactured from 100% copper and woven in to a flat planner design and coated in our Super-Flex insulation so that it fits under and around your vehicles trim and carpet smoothly and without bulking up. With crystal clear sound quality these speaker cables deliver true audio fidelity from your car audio amplifier to your speakers. The 14-gauge speaker cable included in the 4-gauge kit can handle over 2000 watts of power without heating up or degrading signal quality.
CRYSTAL SQ RCA AUDIO INTERCONNECT CABLE
Designed and engineered to be the best sounding, best performing and best looking RCA cables available today. Each channel in the RCA cable is triple shielded first with dielectric internal insulators and then with a 98% coverage woven shield. All cables are manufactured of 100% oxygen free copper and feature twisted pair technology for superior noise rejection and pure sonic signal flow. The RCA plugs are shielded metal and feature a spiral cut outer ground ring with center split pin for precise and tight audio connections. The result of all this technology is noise free-noise rejection signal transfer for optimum sound quality. You will hear the difference these RCA signal transfer cables will make.
Amplifier Kit Key Features:
- Rockville RWK4CU 4 Gauge 2 Channel Complete Car Amplifier Installation Kit 100% Pure Copper RCA Cables
- 4 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems over 1000 watts RMS to 2000 Watts
- Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- The solid brass gold plated Mini ANL Fuse Holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Strand Count: 1862
- BC-5W2 Compliant
- 17 ft. Frosted Blue 4 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 3 ft. Frosted Gray 4 gauge ground wire
- 17 ft. Blue 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 25 ft. Frosted Clear/Blue 14 gauge flat speaker wire
- 17 ft. Triple shielded twisted pair RCA cables
- One Mini ANL Fuse Holder with 120 amp ANL fuse
- One 1/2“ black rubber firewall grommet
- One 4 gauge spade terminal
- Two black 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- Three blue 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- One black 4 gauge ring terminal
- Ten 6” black zip ties
Description of RTR172:
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you'll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR172 17 Foot 100% Copper 2-Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 17-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.