- (1) Rockville Go Party 6 Dual 6.5" Portable LED Party Bluetooth Speaker Mic Input
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville iStand 20 Tablet/Smart Phone Tripod Stand-Fits iPhone iPad Galaxy+More
All About Your Go Party 6:
How To Set Up Your Go Party 6:
How To Set Up TWS on your GO PARTY 6:
How To Use the Line Out With Your GO Party 6:
How To Set Up a Karaoke System on Your GO PARTY 6:
What's In The Box:
- Party speaker
- Power adapter
- Instructional video showing you how to use the item
- Warranty card
The Go Party 6 is a dual 6.5" party speaker with cool LED lights. This Bluetooth speaker goes extremely loud and the sound is very balanced with great bass and extremely clear vocal and instrument frequencies. Rockville tuned this speaker in our USA offices so you will get much better sound than anything else at this price point.
The speaker has a handle and wheels so you can easily transport the speaker anywhere you want to GO.
The Bluetooth works up to 40 feet away with crystal clear sound.
If you want to have a karaoke party then you are in luck because we supply a ¼" mic input with echo and volume control. There is also a ¼" guitar/instrument input if you want to jam through the speaker or become a street performer.
The battery will last for 3 hours at 85% volume, 5 hours at 50% volume, or 8.5 hours at 25% volume.
This has really cool selectable LED modes that go to the beat of your music. What is nice about our LED is they go according to the source input volume, so they will work even at low volumes. There are 7 different LED modes in addition to the extra side panel LED's which can project a really cool light effect into an entire room. You can also turn the LED's off.
- Rockville GO PARTY 6 Dual 6.5" Battery Powered Bluetooth Party Speaker with LED lights
- Goes extremely loud and has great bass
- 7 LED modes that go to the music + side panel LED's project a cool effect into an entire room
- (2) High power 6.5" woofers for mids and bass
- Tweeter with horn for clear highs
- 600 Watts peak / 150w RMS
- 7.4V 4,400 mAH battery
- Battery life: 3 hours at 80% volume, 5 hours at 50% volume, or 8.5 hours at 25% volume
- Bluetooth music streaming with any smartphone, tablet, device, etc
- Built In Bluetooth, USB, Memory card playback
- Perfect for house party's, Home use, tailgating, camping, and many other applications
- ¼" mic inputs with level control and echo control
- ¼" Guitar input with level control
- 3.5mm aux input/ Line out
- 40 ft. Bluetooth range
- Large master volume control jog wheel
- Bass, treble, mic volume, master volume, mic echo volume controls
- Record button will record mic input, guitar input, and aux input
- Preset EQ curves (pop, rock, jazz, flat)
- High-quality Polypropylene and ABS enclosure
- Rear Subwoofer port for enhanced bass
- Class D amplifier built in
- Frequency Response: 90Hz - 20kHz
- Product dimensions (Inches): 11.64''x 11.12''x 24.1''
- Weight: 16.2lbs
All about your RMC-XLR:
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Unboxing of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼" + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner's manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼" Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color
iStand 20 How To:
- Rockville iStand 20 Tablet/Smart Phone Tripod Stand-Fits iPhone iPad Galaxy+More
- Securely Holds Your Tablet or Phone in Place Without Scratching It
- (2) 360 degree rotating swivel ball joints with tightening knob allows 360 degree movement and angle tilting
- Spring loaded mechanism is easy and quick to insert and remove your phone or tablet
- Anti scratch design ensures your phone or tablet does not get damaged
- Rubber back plate ensures your phone is secure and can't slide
- Works for any smart phone or tablet with screen sizes from 4.7" to 12.9"
- This product can also be used as a microphone stand by unscrewing the tablet/phone holder and screwing on the included dynamic mic clip
- Phone / tablet holder material: ABS and Rubber Surface
- Tripod stand is foldable and adjustable from 31.5" to 63" inches
- Stand is made of strong steel material
- Anti-slip feet
- Mic clip included so you can use the stand for your smart phone, tablet, or dynamic microphone