- (1) MB Quart GMR-LCD Gauge Hole Mount Marine/Boat Receiver Bluetooth AM/FM Radio
- (1) Pair Rockville WB65KLED 6.5" 600w Metal Marine Wakeboard LED Tower Speakers+Remote
Description of GMR-LCD:
MB Quart OFF-ROAD & Marine Multimedia Source Unit with 160 Watt internal amplifier features AM/FM/Bluetooth.
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLE FITMENT
- MARINE GRADE PROTECTION / IPX RATING
This product has been designed and tested against the elements. Waterproof, dustproof, snowproof or shockproof. Built to handle the outdoors. Meets or exceeds IP67 requirements for water and dust proofing.
- APPLE® CONTROL
Quick control and access of iTunes collection with iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- SOURCE TYPE
AM/FM/Bluetooth® Enabled Gauge Mount Radio allows all access to radio stations and content from Bluetooth enabled devices.
- INPUT TYPES
Bluetooth, RCA, USB nearly nothing the device can not play.
- CONTROL BUTTONS
Unit is adjusted by master knob and menu selection.
- BLUETOOTH® CONNECT
Bluetooth® Connect allows your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device to be quickly paired to the controller without a complicated pairing process.
- SECURE SIMPLE PAIRING™
Quick and secure wireless connection between your Bluetooth enabled device. This reliable connection is impervious to outside interference, providing a lock-tight connection to your audio system.
No more frustration with trying to pair. When the unit powers up, it immediately connects to the last device connected. For a first time connection, you only have to select "MB Quart" from your Bluetooth menu and you are connected, QUICKLY.
- BUILT-IN POWER
Four channels of output. These channels remain active when running external amplifiers (RCA Output) to run additional speakers in the vehicle.
- CONTROL METHOD
Unit is adjusted by master knob and menu selection.
- AM/FM TUNER PRESETS
AM: 8 station, FM: 12 station AM1, AM2, FM1, FM2, FM3 each memorize 4 stations each.
- FREQUENCY RANGE
FM: 87.5 - 108, AM: 530 - 1710
- VIDEO INPUT
- VIDEO INPUT TRIGGER
- USB / APPLE® / CHARGING PORT
1 - USB
- BLUETOOTH® VERSION
- ALBUM ART
- USER PRESETS
- MAIN CONNECTOR TYPE
MOLEX connector for simple installation and removal of unit when needed.
- MEDIA SCREEN
On board 3.5 inch high-contrast LCD screen.
- IPX RATING: IP67
- TUNER SECTION FM STEREO FREQUENCY RANGE: 87.5MHz - 108MHz
- TUNER SECTION S/N RATIO: > 55dB
- BLUETOOTH RANGE (FT): 32 (10m)
- RMS POWER OUTPUT (WATTS): 4 x 20
- PEAK POWER OUTPUT (WATTS): 4 x 40
- S/N @1W: 81.2dBA
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (AUX IN): 85Hz - 20KHz
- PRE-AMP OUTPUTS (Y/N #): 2pr - Front/Rear
- PRE-AMP VOLTAGE: 4V
- MINIMUM IMPEDANCE (OHMS): 4
- DISPLAY TYPE: LCD
- BACKLIT DISPLAY
- LCD FONT SIZE: Medium
- DIMENSIONS: MOUNTING HOLE (IN): 3
- DIMENSIONS: TOTAL MOUNTING DEPTH (IN): 4.1
- DIMENSIONS: MOUNTING BEZEL (ROUND) (IN): 4.1
- LENGTH (IN): 4
- WIDTH (IN): 5
- HEIGHT (IN): 4.2
Video of WB65KLED:
- Pair 6.5" marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's
- Waterproof leading wire
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- ABS chrome grill
- Installation hardware
- Wiring instructions
The WB65KLED 2-way marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's by Rockville are the newest addition to the Rockville marine audio lineup. These speakers are both sleek and durable. You get a pair of 6.5" waterproof speakers in a stainless steel enclosure with a chrome grill finish. Each speaker is equipped with a 1" titanium dome tweeter and a 6.5" long excursion woofer. Each speaker can handle 150 watts RMS and 300 watts peak! The built in blue LED's are both reliable and look great! They really complete the sleek look of these speakers. Adding these tower speakers to either your boat, jeep, or UTV will surely enhance the look of your ride!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The WB65KLED was designed with good looks and durability in mind. The grill is constructed from ABS and is painted in chrome for an amazing finish. The 1" titanium dome tweeters really make the sound of these speakers stand out. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The long excursion woofer is both reliable and sounds great. The material used on these woofers are the same materials used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is an extremely waterproof material. The long excursion woofer makes for low end bass and mids that truly make these speakers sound amazing!
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360 degree rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs.
- Pair Rockville WB65KLED 6.5" Polished Silver Wakeboard Tower Speaker w/ Built in LED's
- Peak Power Handling per speaker: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling per speaker: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 90dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Polished silver stainless steel enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360 degrees
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1" Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1" to 2.5"
- Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): 7.8" x 7.8" x 11.8"
- Weight per speaker: 5.3lbs
- Color: polished silver
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.