- (1) Rockville G-AMP 40 Guitar Amplifier 10" Speaker/Bluetooth/Mic In/USB/Footswitch
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Video of G-AMP 40:
How To Set Up your G-AMP 40:
How to Record a Guitar Amp to your DAW:
The Rockville G-AMP 40 guitar amplifier is a 40 watt guitar amplifier with a 10 inch speaker. It plays really loud and clear! We added Bluetooth, USB, and SD playback so you can play your favorite tracks and jam along. We also added a mic input with echo so you can sing along while you are playing.
This guitar amp is built like a tank. You can travel daily with it and it can really take a beating! This amp has all the most popular effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser and tremolo. There is a clean and overdrive channel as well. Also please note our reverb is a high quality spring reverb effect. It sounds phenomenal.
We include a 2-button foot switch that will allow you to select clean/overdrive as well as reverb on/off.
- ¼” Guitar Input
- ¼” Mic input
- ¼” Headphone output
- Master volume (adjusts the volume on all channels)
- Guitar volume
- Bass (adjusts low frequency on both channels)
- Mid (adjusts mid frequency on both channels)
- Treble (adjusts high frequency on both channels)
- Effect (Turn the knob to select Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo)
- Delay/Reverb (turn to select delay or reverb and intensity)
- Gain volume (functions when the Drive channel is selected only)
- Reverb volume (Spring reverb ,adjusts the reverb level on both channels)
- Mic Echo (Adjusts the echo only on the mic input)
- Mic level (adjusts mic volume only)
- Bluetooth MP3 player controls
- 40 Watts RMS Power
- 10” speaker
- LED status indicator (green = clean, Red = Overdrive)
- Bluetooth built in so you can play a song and jam along
- USB and SD Card Playback are also perfect for playing and jamming along
- Includes a 2-button footswitch: (Clean/ Overdrive selection and Spring Reveb on/ off)
- Carry handle
- Metal corner protectors
- Power requirements:120V AC 60HZ
- Product Dimensions: 17.7” x 8.66” x 16.14”
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color