- (1) Rockville G-AMP 30 Watt Guitar Combo Amplifier Amp Bluetooth/Mic In+Footswitch
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
All About Your G-AMP 30:
How To Setup Your G-Amp 30:
The Rockville G-AMP 30 guitar amplifier is a 30 watt guitar amplifier with an 8 inch speaker. It plays really loud and clear! We added Bluetooth so you can play your favorite tracks and jam along. We also added a mic input so you can sing along while you are playing.
This guitar amp is built like a tank. You can travel daily with it and it can really take a beating! This amp has an amazing sounding delay effect with adjustable time and repeat parameters. .There is a clean and overdrive channel with adjustable gain so you can easily get any type of tones from clean/blues to heavy distortion and anything in between.
For fun we added a mic input so you can sing along and play with this amplifier. The mic input has an independent volume control. You can also use this additional mic input for any 1/4" sources (bass, another guitar, keyboards, samplers, etc.)
- 30 Watts RMS Power
- 8" speaker
- LED status indicator (green = clean, Red = Overdrive)
- Bluetooth built in so you can play a song and jam along
- Includes a 1-button footswitch: (Clean/ Overdrive selection )
- Carry handle
- Metal corner protectors
- Power requirements:120V AC 60HZ
- Product Dimensions: 14.96"x 7.28 "x 14.17"
- ¼" Guitar Input
- ¼" Mic input
- ¼" Footswitch input
- 3.5MM Headphone output
- Mic volume
- Guitar volume
- Bass (adjusts low frequency on both clean and overdrive channels)
- Mid (adjusts mid frequency on both clean and overdrive channels)
- Treble (adjusts high frequency on both clean and overdrive channels)
- Delay (time and repeat)
- Gain volume (functions when the Drive channel is selected only)
- Bluetooth on/off
Video of RMC-XLR:
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Unboxing Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼" + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner's manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼" Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color