- (1) Rockville G-AMP 20 Watt Guitar Amplifier Dual Input Combo Amp Bluetooth/Delay
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Video of G-AMP 20:
How To Set Up your G-AMP 20:
How To Get Classic Guitar Tones From Your Rockville Amplifier:
How to Record a Guitar Amp to your DAW:
The G-AMP 20 by Rockville is a high quality guitar amplifier with great sound quality and 20 watts RMS power. It plays really nice and clean like you would expect. Aside from the sound quality we added a great selection of features that are important to new or experienced guitar players. Our unique combination of features make this amp the best bang for your buck.
Our model has delay effect which is a great feature for an amp of this size. We also added Bluetooth so you can jam along and practice over your favorite tracks. We also added a second guitar input so you can jam along with your friends.
We have a clean and an overdrive channel which both sound great.
If you are looking for a compact full featured guitar amp with great sound and great features at a great price, then look no further.
- Rockville G-AMP 20 Watt Guitar Amplifier with Dual Guitar Inputs and Bluetooth and Delay Effect
- 6.5” speaker with 20 Watts RMS power
- Controls: Master volume, treble, mid, bass
- Delay effect
- 2 channel Clean/Overdrive
- Dual ¼” guitar inputs so you can jam together with your friends
- Bluetooth music streaming allows you to stream from your smartphone or any other BT enabled device you can jam along to your favorite tracks
- Standard 1/8” headphone output jack
- LED status indicator (green = clean, Red = Overdrive)
- Carry handle
- Metal corner protectors
- Power requirements:120V AC 60HZ
- PRO-M50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
All About Your PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you'll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51" coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼" adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz - 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)