- (1) Rockville G-AMP 10 Watt Guitar Amplifier Amp With Bluetooth + Clean/Distortion
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Video of G-AMP 10:
How To Set Up Your G-Amp 10:
The Rockville G-AMP 10 guitar amplifier is a 10 watt guitar amplifier with a 6 inch speaker. This compact size amp is extremely portable and light. It plays really loud and clear for its size!
We added Bluetooth so you can play your favorite tracks and jam along.
There is a clean and overdrive channel with a gain knob so you can control the intensity of the distortion. Please note our competitors just have an overdrive button without a control knob. That is a big difference. It really will not sound proper without the adjustment knob.
We also have the standard bass and treble adjustments so you can fine-tune your sound.
Our amp sounds excellent.
- 10 Watts RMS Power
- 6" speaker
- Bluetooth built in so you can play a song and jam along
- Carry handle
- Metal corner protectors
- Rugged and strong enclosure
- Power requirements:120V AC 60HZ
- Product Dimensions: 10.24" x 4.92" x 10.04"
- ¼" Guitar Input
- 3.5MM Headphone output
- Master volume
- Bass (adjusts low frequency on both channels)
- Treble (adjusts high frequency on both channels)
- Gain volume (functions when the Drive channel is selected only)
- Bluetooth on/off button
- Power on/off
- PRO-M50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you'll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51" coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼" adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz - 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)