- (1) MB QUART FA1-900.5 900 Watt 5 Channel Amplifier Class A/B+D Car Audio Amp+Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Chan Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit (2) RCA's
MB Quart Formula series five channel car audio amplifier featuring innovative sound quality and power technolgy to run four full range channel and a subwoofer channel. The FA1-900.5 is a 900 watt 1 ohm stable (channel 5 only) car audio amplifier. Formula amplifiers feature DC Sensing to allow any amplifier to be easy integrated into an OEM system by simply adapting a RCA cable from the source unit. Bass remote is included.
- Low Noise Preamplifier Circuitry:
Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- RCA Inputs:
Nickel Plated: High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Hi Level Inputs:
DC SIGNAL SENSE: The DC SIGNAL SENSE switch will allow the amp to turn on when a signal is received on the RCA inputs, so an amplifier remote turn on wire is not needed to turn on the amplifier. This feature can also be turned off.
- Operation Mode:
5 Channel operation
- Crossover Type:
Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- Electronic Equalizer:
Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier.
Innovative use of Class SQ (Class A/B) for full range and a Class Q1 (Class-D) amplifier to drive the subwoofer frequencies
- Output Device Technology:
FLUID-FETS: MB Quart output devices, FLUID-FETS are painstakingly selected for their ability to efficiently produce power and mimic the sound quality of the highest end home amplifiers.
- Heat Sink:
Heavy duty heat-sink efficiently moves heat from the MOSFET where it can be cooled
- Power Supply:
Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply: Allows amplifier to product efficient power without taxing the vehicle electrical system
- Output Connections:
Heavy duty connections allow for secure electrical signal to pass into wiring and resist erosion which will add longevity to the amplifier
- Connection Type:
Secure connection for all power, ground and speaker connections.
- Led System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics:
Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Bass Remote Included:
Included on mono and 5 channel amplifiers. This allows the driver to make subtle changes to the bass respond of the audio system from the seated listening position.
- Class: Class SQ + Class Q1 Mono (Class A/B + Class D)
- Total Channels: 5
- Power @ 1 Ohm: 1 x 500 (Channel 5 only)
- Power @ 2 Ohms: 4 x 100 Watts + 1 x 350 Watts
- Power @ 4 Ohms: 4 x 60Watts + 1 x 250 Watts
- Crossover: Electronic
- Variable High Pass Crossover 12db per Octave:
CH1 & CH2: Switched, Full / HPF, 50Hz - 500 Hz
CH3 & CH4: Switched, Full / HPF, 50Hz - 250Hz
- Variable Low Pass Crossover 12db per Octave:
CH5 (Sub): 50Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz - 40Hz
- Variable Voltage:.02 - 9V
- Signal to Noise: >93
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-45KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.5%
- Speaker Level Audio Inputs: RCA Jack
- Power Terminal 12V/Gnd: 4 awg
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 awg
- Fusing: 40A X 2
Video of RWK42:
Video for Unboxing RWK42:
The Rockville RWK42 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 80 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (2) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (2) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 80 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.