- (2) Presonus Eris Studio 8 Powered Active 8" Studio Monitor Speaker w/EBM Waveguide
- (1) Rockville RVSM5 Pair Studio Monitor Bookshelf Speaker Stands w/Adjustable Height
- (1) Pair Rockville RRS263M Foam Studio Monitor Isolation Pads 10.35" x 13"/3 Angles
Description of Eris Studio 8:
The Eris Studio 8 delivers deep, controlled lows and a wide sweet spot in a compact form that will fit into a studio of nearly any size. A substantial update to its predecessors, the Eris Studio 8 offers smooth response throughout the frequency range and detailed transient reproduction that belies its price point.
The Elliptical Boundary Modeled waveguide provides a superior high-frequency response and 100° horizontal dispersion, creating a broad sweet spot — ideal for group listening and collaboration. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. A 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction, while an 8-inch woven-composite woofer offers tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch. A ported enclosure allows the Eris Studio 8 to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz.
Acoustic tuning controls let you configure the Eris Studio 8 for your room and three-way Acoustic Space tuning can compensate for the effects of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner.
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
- 8-inch woven composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (31.75 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide for a wide sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 140W, Class AB bi-amplification
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 105 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning controls: HF (±6 dB, continuously variable); Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), and Acoustic Space (flat, -2, -4 dB), plus highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, subsonic protection, and amplifier “soft start” feature (eliminates popping on power-up)
- Internal power supply with IEC connector and power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
Includes of RVSM5:
- 2 stands
- 2 sets of rubber feet for hard surfaces
- 2 sets of spikes for carpet floor
- Adjustable speaker shelf
- Hex key (assembly is just 2 screws)
- Cable clips
The Rockville RVSM5 is not your ordinary speaker stand. This stand is perfect for studio monitors and bookshelf speakers. It is a best-in-class stand with all the features you want. It starts with a solid steel base that has an elegant rounded triangular shape. You can adjust the height easily with quick-access hand tightening knobs. You can also adjust the width of the speaker tray to ensure a snug fit with any speaker. The speaker tray has thick foam to eliminate unwanted vibrations.
We include feet for hard floors as well as carpet spikes. We also include snap-on cable clips that will allow you to neatly run your speaker cables. This steel stand is super strong with a weight capacity of 50 lbs. per speaker.
- Rockville RVSM5 Adjustable Height Studio Monitor Stand with Solid Base and Adjustable Speaker Platform
- Speaker stand Height adjustment: 33" to 52"
- Speaker tray is adjustable from 5.9" to 13.4" (Fits any bookshelf style speaker up to 50 Lbs.)
- Speaker tray has edges and it will adjust to the width of your speaker
- Speaker tray has thick foam padding to reduce speaker vibrations
- Hand tightening knobs to adjust tray width or height
- Includes rubber feet for hard floors and spikes for carpet
- Snap-on Cable clips included to hide cables
- Elegant and stable design with rounded triangular base plate
- Solid Steal
- Perfect for studio monitor speakers and home speakers
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs. per stand
How to set up your RRS263M:
Video of RRS263M:
The Rockville RRS263M is specially designed to increase monitoring accuracy. These are made to decrease unwanted vibrations and noises so that you are left with accurate sounds. No matter how good your monitors are, they can never sound the way they were meant to if they are carrying over vibrations and unwanted noises into your music. These are 10.5" by 13" and includes 2 pads which will accommodate (2) monitors.
Isolate your speakers!
Rockville isolation pads are designed to acoustically isolate your studio monitors. They were designed to work in studios and give studio quality sound; however some customers will also use them for high end home theater setups. Typically when speakers are placed on hard surfaces, they can vibrate. The vibrations cause the speakers’ sound to become inaccurate, unfocused and lose their “musical transparency." The Rockville Isolation Pad package includes a pair of high-density acoustic foam pads with multiple angle inserts that allow you to fine-tune your speakers positioning. Though conceived and designed for studio monitors/speakers you can decouple and isolate any sensitive studio device such as DVD players, turntables and laptops.
How to get maximum performance from your Monitors!
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads are the most cost-effective improvement you make to your sound system. Imagine the isolation pads as being your speaker systems “shock absorbers”. Place the Rockville Isolation Pads under your monitors they will absorb vibrations and decouple your monitor to stop vibrations that would otherwise transfer into your studio environment. Isolation Pads will make a day and night difference in the sound quality of your studio. You spent good money on your studio monitors, now go the extra mile to make them sound their best.
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads Feature:
- Easiest and affordable way to improve your studio monitors sound
- Decouples your studio monitors from desktops and monitor stands for accurate reproduction
- Each package contains 2 Isolation Pads - enough for 2 studio monitors
- 2-part angled design provides you with a wide range of tilt options, including flat, +/-4 degrees, and +/-8 degrees
- Supports up to 100 lbs., so they can isolate a variety of studio gear
- Handsome charcoal gray color
What Rockville Isolation Pads do is called "decoupling." When your monitors sit on your desk or floor, they transmit vibrations that cause the surface that they're sitting on to vibrate at low bass frequencies. These bass vibrations don’t get recorded in to your mix because they are not really in your mix. But when you play the mix in your studio the “coupled” vibrations, will be heard giving you false sound reproduction. But because these “coupled” vibrations are not being recorded when you play your mix outside of your studio, all those low bass frequencies will be gone. By “decoupling: your monitors, you eliminate these false low frequency vibrations, helping you to create accurate mixes that will sound great on any playback system.
Perfectly position your monitors
Rockville Isolation Pads allow you to position your studio monitors at the exact angle you need. Each pad comes in two pieces, each with a 4 degree angle. That allows you to tilt your monitor at one of five different angles: flat, +/-4 degrees, or +/-8 degrees. This allows you to place your monitors flat on your desk top or angled down for proper positioning.
The most affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors
- Rockville RRS263M Monitor Isolation Pads
- 10.5" x 13"
- 3 Adjustable Angles
- High quality, High Density Foam
- Eliminates vibrations and unwanted noises in your studio
- Price is for (2) pads which accommodates (2) speakers
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.